SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: VVK sway bars lead time.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 12:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
SL55
VVK sway bars lead time.

Hello, I’m new to the forums. Actually, I’ve been a long time lurker... I have a question and need some answers. I have a SL55 that I am in process of deleting the ABC system for a coilover conversion. I ordered sway bars from VVK almost 3 months ago. The only communication they have given me has been when I have called. Both times I was given a date about two weeks from the time of the call and then nothing. I have been told that they are having issues getting the bars made due to it being out sourced by a vendor. I understand these things and they fact that we are living with COVID etc. I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced these kinds of delays? I have had the car on Jack stands for 3 months. I really don’t want the refund they have offered, I want the bars! I guess I’m tired of waiting and needed to vent my frustrations.

How long does it normally take to receive the sway bars after ordering? And am I alone waiting right now?