SL65 AMG Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the R230 SL65 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

30 % OFF on Oil Change Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2020, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes G63
Arrow 30 % OFF on Oil Change Service

Greeting!
Being a Mercedes Owner in Dubai, its really not an easy thing to deal with maintenance and that's why I am always in contact and searching for discounts and deals. In Dubai, I have really enjoyed a large number of discounts and deals. Sometimes, I succeed to win free alloy gators, and sometimes, it's about the free oil change and computerized diagnostics. People living in Dubai can enjoy free diagnostics and 30 % Off on oil change in Dubai. Moreover, the reliable and trusted Workshops in Dubai are always offering something to the loyal customers so they come and revisit the place. I don't think when it comes to something free or discounted, people should ignore it. I am now recommending one of the Mercedes Workshop in Dubai this is offering amazing discounts on this Christmas and you must avail.
If you guys are in contact with some of the deals in Dubai, please feel free to share and these types of informations can save thousands of Dirhams.
Old 03-26-2022, 01:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get Best Change oil service in Al Quoz UAE

Get the best Car care services and premium Car change Oil Service in Al Quoz Dubayy, get your beloved Mercedes to our garage workshop and have peaceful coffee while we take care of your precious Car. get amazing packages for your car service in Dar Al Madina Garage