SLK-Class (R170) 1998-2003: SLK 200, SLK 230K, SLK 320

SLK/R170: SLK "Extras" For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2002, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK "Extras" For Sale

Hello all past, present and future owners and fans of the SLK. I recently sold my pride and joy, a 1999 SLK230, Brilliant Silver/Heated Charcoal with manual transmission… ahhhh, I miss it so. The wife and kids forced the sale. Oh well, I was packing up my current residence (the wife and kids forced move) and found some SLK “extras” laying around. I didn’t have the heart to throw them out and thought some fellow SLK’ers might be interested.

I have a 1/14 scale remote control SLK made by Nikko with a fully functional retractable hardtop operated from the remote. More for adults than kids, very cool. I also have a 1/35 scale diecast SLK’s made by Maisto. Both are silver with black (of course) and have not been used/abused by the children. I also have a few SLK brochures from 1998 to 2000. If anyone is interested, please head over to eBay and search for items by my user id “patrick_howard” or try this link: eBay Items Listed by patrick_howard

Thanks for your time and savor your machines. Maybe one day, after the kids and maybe the wife are gone, I’ll retire with an SL and enjoy the ride once again. Until then, the VW EuroVan will have to do. Hey, don’t knock it ‘til you try it. It’s really not too bad.