SLK-Class (R171) 2004-2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

SLK/R171: MERCEDES BENZ OF MANHATTAN PUT IN 900 Miles on MY CAR WHILE IN SERVICE !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 02:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 SLK 55
Rate your dealer!

This kind of issue is what the dealer rating website is all about:

http://www.dealerrater.com/

I think, from reviewing the previously posted ratings on this particular dealer, that given the choice, I would have driven a long way to find a more highly rated dealer, BEFORE entering into a service or purchasing relationship with them. Too bad you didn't know about this site ahead of time. Now it is too late. Try small claims court! Good luck!

Not affilaited with the site in any way.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 SLK 350, 97 S420, 92 Jeep, 04 Kia, 28 Ford Tudor, 51 Ford F3, 01 Harley, 03 Harley
Originally Posted by reallife
This kind of issue is what the dealer rating website is all about:

http://www.dealerrater.com/

I think, from reviewing the previously posted ratings on this particular dealer, that given the choice, I would have driven a long way to find a more highly rated dealer, BEFORE entering into a service or purchasing relationship with them. Too bad you didn't know about this site ahead of time. Now it is too late. Try small claims court! Good luck!

Not affilaited with the site in any way.
Thanks for the web site info. Don't have any listed here but will sure start the rating process and let all know.