SLK-Class (R171) 2004-2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

SLK/R171: manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 350, G35 coupe, 750 Li
this is like a soap opera, kinda fun.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:42 AM

987S
OK Voize now I'm confused...... I'm sure previously you implied that you are based in Indonesia and that you had once lived in the USA but you don't anymore. You have also posted pictures of a car that has trade plates on and explain this by saying your car doesn't have its number plate yet (a few weeks after picking it up?????)...... so I'm assuming all this driving around in 3rd gear stuff you've been talking about is not on a public road (no plates = illegal in most of the world)?

Also yesterday at 5:24pm (UK time) you said "hmmm, this would be my last post, cos i gota sleep lol," so if you are in the US you would be going to bed just before lunch?????

The South Bay car pictures that you posted are also on an Indonesian website.......

Last edited by SLK55AMG; 08-18-2006 at 05:55 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:22 AM

SLK55 AMG, BMW X5 3.0d Sport
Originally Posted by SLK55AMG
OK Voize now I'm confused...... I'm sure previously you implied that you are based in Indonesia and that you had once lived in the USA but you don't anymore. You have also posted pictures of a car that has trade plates on and explain this by saying your car doesn't have its number plate yet (a few weeks after picking it up?????)...... so I'm assuming all this driving around in 3rd gear stuff you've been talking about is not on a public road (no plates = illegal in most of the world)?

Also yesterday at 5:24pm (UK time) you said "hmmm, this would be my last post, cos i gota sleep lol," so if you are in the US you would be going to bed just before lunch?????

The South Bay car pictures that you posted are also on an Indonesian website.......

Thank you for your observations. These things all point to what most of us suspect. It actually doesn't matter if he has one of not. Its just the tirade of lies that I find objectionable. I'm sure there are lots of people that read the forums BEFORE they make a purchase, to get views and opinions, thats the purpose of such sites.
I guess its similar to checking out a hotel on tripadvisor.com to see what the paying public think before parting with your hard earned.
So maybe we should have an amnesty for Voize to stop telling lies and admit the truth. What to you say guys.....I'll do the UN bit and pass an olive branch across to Indonesia. Lets see what happens.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:50 AM

SLK 350 [AMG, Premium, Comfort, COMMAND Navi, Entertaintment, Heating, Wood trim]

ok dude, first of all I never say I "used" to live in USA. Im still living in USA for education.

YOu are lving in UK, while in USA when the car is newly purchased it takes like 1or2 months before the "Department of Motor Vehicle" sent u the "real license plate"<--- u should check this with people from USA first, before carelessly assuming (no plates = illegal in most of the world).

In usa this is summer holiday okay? I don't know about u in UK, me and my friend are throwing party everyday. Yesterday I stay late until 9 am!!! in the morning. So forgive me if my words offended anyone, coz I was a bit wasted. It's 4 am in the morning now. <--- Don't assume everybody is the same, some people like to party till they drop.

"The South Bay car pictures that you posted are also on an Indonesian website....... " <--- .....??? it's my country. I do have my own forum there??? duuh??? U think everything is only in mbworld?? lol!!!

I appreciate ur time for observing ( which is unecessary ) but I appreciate it even more if u thought carefully first, before start assuming something, and worse implying that I am a bull****ter.

oh sorry to add-on, In US u can have temporary license (Big sticker on the windscreen) before the actual license arrive. I hope this clarify the confusion. thx!

peace.

Last edited by Voize; 08-18-2006 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:01 AM

SLK 350 [AMG, Premium, Comfort, COMMAND Navi, Entertaintment, Heating, Wood trim]
Originally Posted by Easy-SLK
Thank you for your observations. These things all point to what most of us suspect. It actually doesn't matter if he has one of not. Its just the tirade of lies that I find objectionable. I'm sure there are lots of people that read the forums BEFORE they make a purchase, to get views and opinions, thats the purpose of such sites.
I guess its similar to checking out a hotel on tripadvisor.com to see what the paying public think before parting with your hard earned.
So maybe we should have an amnesty for Voize to stop telling lies and admit the truth. What to you say guys.....I'll do the UN bit and pass an olive branch across to Indonesia. Lets see what happens.
Hey Sissy-SLK, I have shown my SLK pics that u asked. And now u say it doesnt matter if I have SLK or not. Then you switch the topic to me being a liar, and all the "tripadvisor.com" crap. Seriously dude how old are u?

I wanted to stop discussing whether I have SLK or not since yesterday. It doesnt matter to other member and Sissy-SLK whether I have it or not. I have shown u my SLK pics since the beginning when I bought that car. It's now clear that Sissy-SLK only do this for his personal satisfaction

"So maybe we should have an amnesty for Voize to stop telling lies and admit the truth." <---- If u hadn't write this sentence your comment would hv been completely acceptable (not provoking me).

Well I thought I ended up this conflict yesterday, but now u start it again, forcing me to say I lied, when I am not. If u r just embarrased of false accusing me since the beginning, then have the courage like a man to admit it. Don't hide behind "voize is a liar no-matter-what. "

Last edited by Voize; 08-18-2006 at 07:24 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:25 AM

When you post genuine pictures of your car with a piece of paper calling me something unpleasant, then it will be ended. Until then I, and many others know you are bull****ting.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Easy-SLK
When you post genuine pictures of your car with a piece of paper calling me something unpleasant, then it will be ended. Until then I, and many others know you are bull****ting.
What do u mean many others? uve been living in ur own world. Oh I get! U r imagining you and lots of other people are supporting you? LOL!!! (whatever makes u think tat way) . Wake up, get real. Remember yesterday who's been bitc*hing and pissing off like mad. People can tell u almost shed a tear.

SLK280 $44000, SLK350 $48000, SLK55, $63000, The look on Sissy-SLK almost crying $priceless. HAHAHA

I will give you pictures with "Voize" on it. I dun need to wrte smtng calling u with unpleasant name. You know that's gonna make a fool of myself. Wait for the pic, and hope this thing is ended once and for all.

Peace yo.

Last edited by Voize; 08-18-2006 at 09:07 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:55 AM

You know what, I thought I would give u pic with my name on it, but it seems that no matter what I show u, u wont be satisfied ( so forget it ). Cos all u really really want is provoking and jackassing in this forum.

Read this posted by Easy-SLK after I ask for peaceful solution ---> https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...33#post1722833

Guys I intend to end this once and for all and make peace with him, but after seeing this post, that would be useless. So the best thing for me and everybody else in this forum is to ignore or ban this guy.

peace.

Last edited by Voize; 08-18-2006 at 09:08 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:57 AM

987S
Originally Posted by Voize
You know what, I thought I would give u pic with my name on it, but it seems that no matter what I show u, u wont be satisfied ( so forget it ).
Don't let Easy stop you posting a picture...... the majority of people will take you seriously if you post a recent picture proving its your car.

And I didn't know about the license plate arrangements in the US so if thats true I'll let you off
Old 08-18-2006, 10:13 AM

Don't let Easy stop you posting a picture...... the majority of people will take you seriously if you post a recent picture proving its your car.

And I didn't know about the license plate arrangements in the US so if thats true I'll let you off
lol it's okay sometimes people got misunderstood. by the way now its 7.12 am in usa. still playing poker with friends.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:19 PM

OLD: 2004 C230 Sport Sedan, NEW: 2007 SLK350
Hmm.. I thought I posted a response asking for a new set of pics... but I don't see in this thread.. so here goes:

Voize, why don't you just set everyone's mind at ease, and post your new pics right now? Use a cell phone camera, digital camera, anything you have at your disposal. Surely one of your party invitees or poker buddies will have one?

Innocent until proven guilty, but for Pete's sake, just post the requested pics already!

Thanks,
shahedC
Old 08-18-2006, 03:52 PM

2005 SLK55 AMG
SLK55AMG, I have no idea about whether VOIZE has a car or not, but I don't want you to go away being confused about license requirements in the US.

No one, no state, is allowed to drive around for 1 or 2 months with no plates.

New cars get a temp tag, many (most?) states it's mounted right where the license goes, but it is usually ok to put in the back windshield also (temp tags are using posterboard like paper, so getting them too wet will destroy them).

Many (most?) states the tags are good for 14 days, until your metal plates come in.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by bloflin
SLK55AMG, I have no idea about whether VOIZE has a car or not, but I don't want you to go away being confused about license requirements in the US.

No one, no state, is allowed to drive around for 1 or 2 months with no plates.

New cars get a temp tag, many (most?) states it's mounted right where the license goes, but it is usually ok to put in the back windshield also (temp tags are using posterboard like paper, so getting them too wet will destroy them).

Many (most?) states the tags are good for 14 days, until your metal plates come in.
You are in Texas, While I'm in LA. The DMV takes 1-2 months to process the license here in LA. I don't know, perhaps there are tons of cars here in LA.

bout the pic Ill send it soon.

Last edited by Voize; 08-18-2006 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:23 PM

While we are debating about Voize's "SLK", .. I have been (impatiently) waiting for my 2007 SLK350 (due in October).... so in the meantime, I gave in and got an SLK55 AMG to tide me over until I get my SLK350..

"huh?" you ask... "WTF...."

wait a few minutes till I upload the pics... you'll see.. :-)
Old 08-18-2006, 10:44 PM

ok, now here's the receipt... Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG for $14.99... now you see where I'm going with this...
Attached Thumbnails manumatic, Tiptronic or Touchshift?-slk55_receipt.jpg  
Old 08-18-2006, 10:45 PM
dsb
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 slk55
I'm guessing remote control car
Old 08-18-2006, 11:00 PM

close enough... I should've got the remote control version I saw while I was in California this summer... I couldn't find it in Virginia..

anyway, I found another version with working doors, hood, and retractable roof:

Here's a stop-action animation of it:

http://benzfanz.com/SLK55/

Enjoy! :-)
Old 08-19-2006, 03:51 AM

LOL. You've been robbed. It should be hydraulically operated !
Old 08-19-2006, 08:36 AM

https://mbworld.org/forums/slk-class-r171/159564-my-new-car-posted-behalf-voize.html
Old 08-19-2006, 08:56 AM

good enough... and it also has the South Bay plates.. so we know that it's the same car you showed us last time.

What say you, Easy-SLK?
Old 08-19-2006, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by bloflin
In Colorado it's 30 days for temp plates, DMV messed up on my perm plates and gave me another 30 days temp. So I was driving around with my temp euro plates the whole time, I had the temp plates on the floor at the passenger side in case I got stopped, I can say it fell off the front windshield. Taping it to the back windsheild isn't an option as it will disappear when the top is down.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:10 AM

My apology is already posted on the thread displaying the pictures.......
If only it was done earlier, it would have saved a lot of grief.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:04 PM

Talking

And just in case anyone missed it...

or you're too lazy to scroll up a few inches..

here it is again:
http://benzfanz.com/SLK55/

(Plus, I updated it so that the stop-action animation automatically loops backward and forward instead of just repeating in 1 direction as the 360-view does... and I also made it a little faster)

Hopefully, I will have the Flash versions ready by the time I get my car.. will keep u all posted, so that you can experiment with your own pics...

Last edited by shahedC; 08-19-2006 at 11:42 PM.