SLK-Class (R171) 2004-2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

SLK/R171: GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slk 350
GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.

Hey, everybody. It is time for me to part with my SLK. It has been a great time learning and improving my SLK with the info from forums like this one. I have some stuff off the car that I am selling.

1) DCR Hockenheims, 19x9.5, 19x8.5 wrapped in Goodyear F1-DSGS performance tires. Only about 6000 miles on them. Very good condition. These are true three piece forged wheels. They have a high polish lip, brushed spokes and a chrome centercap. Can also accept MB standard centercap. Look great on the car. $ 2300. + ship

2) Geniune MB plexiglass windscreen. Perfect condition with leather carrying case. $ 350. + ship

3) Genuine MB AMG hood fins with integrated grill. Perfect condition. $ 125.00 + ship

4) MODS4cars roof module. Works perfect. Small size, low power consumption. Won't go into details about what it does as most of you know. If you don't have one, you don't know what you are missing. $ 200.

5) I may also be selling my Piecha front spoiler lip and my genuine MB AMG trunk spoiler. Still on car, have to see what is involved with taking them off to figure a price. Let me know if anyone's interested.

The above items really took my SLK to the next level. Here's your chance to get them at a big discount.
Attached Thumbnails GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-recent-car.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-wheels1.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-wheels2.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-wheels3.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-wheels4.jpg  

GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-windscreen2.jpg  

Last edited by bmwnomore; 11-09-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:14 PM

slk 350
More pics.
Attached Thumbnails GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-module.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-fins.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-windscreen.jpg  
Old 11-20-2008, 08:17 PM

SLK350
hi i wanna ask question what is MODS4cars roof module for?? thx

Originally Posted by bmwnomore
Hey, everybody. It is time for me to part with my SLK. It has been a great time learning and improving my SLK with the info from forums like this one. I have some stuff off the car that I am selling.

1) DCR Hockenheims, 19x9.5, 19x8.5 wrapped in Goodyear F1-DSGS performance tires. Only about 6000 miles on them. Very good condition. These are true three piece forged wheels. They have a high polish lip, brushed spokes and a chrome centercap. Can also accept MB standard centercap. Look great on the car. $ 2300. + ship

2) Geniune MB plexiglass windscreen. Perfect condition with leather carrying case. $ 350. + ship

3) Genuine MB AMG hood fins with integrated grill. Perfect condition. $ 125.00 + ship

4) MODS4cars roof module. Works perfect. Small size, low power consumption. Won't go into details about what it does as most of you know. If you don't have one, you don't know what you are missing. $ 200.

5) I may also be selling my Piecha front spoiler lip and my genuine MB AMG trunk spoiler. Still on car, have to see what is involved with taking them off to figure a price. Let me know if anyone's interested.

The above items really took my SLK to the next level. Here's your chance to get them at a big discount.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:00 PM

slk 350
Originally Posted by moleman
hi i wanna ask question what is MODS4cars roof module for?? thx
It's a module that allows you to do a lot of things the car should have done from the start. It allows you to open and close the roof from far distances (uses radio frequency, not infrared) and you don't have to hold the button on your remote the whole time two feet from your door handle. It also allows you to open and close the windows from the remote. It also opens and closes the roof inside the car with just a touch, don't have to hold the button the whole time. You can also operate the roof up to thirty miles per hour, no getting caught at lights looking like an idiot. It also has a chirp feature that chirps on lock and unlock. What's cool is that you can enable or disable any of the features depending on your preferences or when you take it in for service. It is very cool and I would recommend it, but mine is sold.

Update:

1. Mods4cars roof module. SOLD.
2. Wind Deflector. SOLD.
3. AMG genuine hood fins and grill. SOLD.

The only thing left is the DCR three-piece forged wheels. They're in great shape. Absolutely no curb rash or deep scratches. I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offer.
Attached Thumbnails GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-slkwheels009zj2.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-wheel-005.jpg   GREAT STUFF FOR SALE.-small.jpg  
Old 12-02-2008, 08:42 PM

slk350
hood fins material

Are the hood fins stainless steel or chrome finish? I'm looking for chrome finish to match the medallions on the sides of my SLK. My best guess, my side medallions were a dealer-installed option.

PS Sorry your saying goodbye to your SLK.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts
Something Slow
Me like whats the offset and would they fit over the CLK63/55 AMG BBK