SLK32 AMG (R170) 2001 - 2004: Discuss the SLK32 AMG.

Possible C32 & SLK32 AMG mini-meet (GTG) in the *UK*?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 06:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG, 2003 ML270 CDi
Possible C32 & SLK32 AMG mini-meet (GTG) in the *UK*?

** This post has also been placed in the W203 C32 sub-forum **

Conscious that most members are in the US, but just on the off-chance there are some UK-based owners out there...

The C32 and SLK32 are a rare breed in the UK, and apart from the cars I viewed before buying, I’ve only ever seen three others on the road – and one of those was andy_cyp’s at a GTG earlier this year!! Even my local dealer has only ever seen a C32 on one other occasion!! This rarity can make diagnosing problems more difficult when the need arises, as it's so difficult to compare with another car.

So given that there aren’t many C32 and SLK32 owners around in the UK, I thought it might be good idea to get a few of us together - a chance to have a drive out somewhere different, and an excellent opportunity to find out if it’s true when we’re told “they all do that sir”!!

I’ve already exchanged PMs with a one oe two owners I know on this and other forums, and it seems like a small event in the New Year might hit the spot. MB World at Brooklands has been suggested, or maybe a venue located centrally to us all might maximise C32 and SLK32 turnout.

Anyone else fancy it? Any suggestions for a suitable venue?

If you're interested, stop by the thread on www.mbclub.co.uk and add your name to the list.

Of course owners of other cars will be very welcome to come along, but my main interest for this mini-meet is for owners (or potential future owners) of C32 and SLK32 models.

Of course if any US or worldwide members are in the UK - you'd be very welcome to join us.