SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

has anyone used these light bulbs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 06:38 PM

Received 154 Likes on 38 Posts
c63 BS; lc500; F-pace SVR; Jaguar P8, c63 p31
has anyone used these light bulbs?

Thinking about upgrading my current projection lambs but not sure about the xenons since they seem very hard to install. What about these as alternatives?

http://www.coolbulbs.com/nokya.asp

and what is the actual draw wattage? I know r171 use H7 bulbs, so everything that listed as H7 should fit right?
Old 11-23-2006, 08:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by Lizard
Thinking about upgrading my current projection lambs but not sure about the xenons since they seem very hard to install. What about these as alternatives?

http://www.coolbulbs.com/nokya.asp

and what is the actual draw wattage? I know r171 use H7 bulbs, so everything that listed as H7 should fit right?
Ya, I have changed those small bulbs in my head lights and clear corners to match my zeon lights. The company I got it from was called PIAA. It is a japanese company and the color I got was extreme white...which matches the zeon of the SLK 55 AMG.

You can get these bulbs from out advertisement section on mbworld.org...from Performance Products...I am mentioning this because I got my bulbs from them and since they are advertiseing with us on mbworld.org...they can be trusted. Plus they gave me free shipping when I asked for it.

Scroll down, PIAA bulbs are on the right

I am looking at their website,,,and it seems they might have made some changes. I was going to tell you what bulbs you needed and I won't be home for a few days...but also I don't want to go through that trouble.

Anyway...just do a search on yahoo or google for PIAA bulbs and you can see other websites that give different prices...

BUT THE COLOR YOU NEED IS EXTREME WHITE. Trust me, I wasn't so sure...then I put them in and it actaully matches perfectly.