SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Baby AMG Dyno day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 SLK55, 08 R32
Baby AMG Dyno day

Went to the Bay Area Eurocharged/LET dyno day this past weekend to get the ole girl tuned. I have to say right off the bat Tony was a great guy and I had an excellent time hanging out and talking with everyone who came. My buddy took a couple pics and a couple vids of my car on the dyno. Its not the best quality but it gives you an idea of what she sounds like! Hope you enjoy!

Pic on the Dyno:

Sorry first 40 secs isnt much of anything:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQilf1OdrUE

Inside:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGtG...eature=channel

Dyno Chart:
Old 01-12-2010, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Originally Posted by IIIMBPIII
Went to the Bay Area Eurocharged/LET dyno day this past weekend to get the ole girl tuned. I have to say right off the bat Tony was a great guy and I had an excellent time hanging out and talking with everyone who came. My buddy took a couple pics and a couple vids of my car on the dyno. Its not the best quality but it gives you an idea of what she sounds like! Hope you enjoy!
Great way to free up some extra horses and get the most out of your mods!

Did you have a tune before?

Your Baby AMG looks stout! Love the growl it has and the Eisenmann quad P-car tips is a great addition.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG
great gains, you still have more gains you can unlock though. Must be quite a rocket, congrats.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:46 AM

BMW
only people paying to dyno are entitled to a free lunch, along with passengers but I'm sure if there's food left over they won't mind visitors grabbing a bite. And if there are many just visiting, you can always chip in a few bucks so everyone can eat.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:40 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by Havoc
Great way to free up some extra horses and get the most out of your mods!

Did you have a tune before?

Your Baby AMG looks stout! Love the growl it has and the Eisenmann quad P-car tips is a great addition.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Havoc for the kind words! I had a PC tune before the dyno but I recommend going with Eurocharged/LET they are a bunch of great guys and awesome to deal with unlike a lot of other vendors out there!

Originally Posted by AMS Performance
great gains, you still have more gains you can unlock though. Must be quite a rocket, congrats.
There is always more to do! Once the warranty has died off I will be looking to do a TT kit.

Originally Posted by Bevenbond
only people paying to dyno are entitled to a free lunch, along with passengers but I'm sure if there's food left over they won't mind visitors grabbing a bite. And if there are many just visiting, you can always chip in a few bucks so everyone can eat.
Not really following this post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Originally Posted by IIIMBPIII
Thanks Havoc for the kind words! I had a PC tune before the dyno but I recommend going with Eurocharged/LET they are a bunch of great guys and awesome to deal with unlike a lot of other vendors out there!
So you picked up an extra 9 hp / 12.5 tq with the Eurocharged/LET tune over the PC tune? Nice!

The more I listen to your exhaust the more I like it!
Who built your HEMs and what does your CJs custom exhaust consists of?
Did you delete your cats and resonator?