SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Happy New Years! Suspension Blowout Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W203
Happy New Years! Suspension Blowout Sale!

Happy New Years you guys!
I will be doing a New Years Special for all you MBWorld Members.

I will be providing the community with H&R, KW, Eibach, and Tein suspension products. (IE.: Coilovers, Springs, Sway Bars)
For members interested in more than 1 order, (ex: KW V1 and H&R Front and Rear Sway Bars), I can do a special suspension package deal!!

Oh! And shipping is FREE!! (applicable only for the lower 48 states). If you are in Canada, there will be an extra charge for shipping, and please be aware that it can take a while for the products to clear Canadian Customs.

PLEASE PM me your make/model/year and product(s) you are interested in.

I accept Paypal only and will only be shipped to the verified address provided on the Paypal account.
  • All products are brand new in the box, 100% authentic products
  • Most items will be shipped within 2-5 business days after payment received. Items on backorder will be Notified by email. Full refund will be issued if item is on backordering for more than 14 days
  • Shipment with signature confirmation will be required on all items over $249
  • If the shipment is non-deliverable and returned to us by the shipping carrier due to the buyer's error (ie. wrong address given or unable to sign for the package), return shipping fee will be responsible by the buyer
Thank You
All Questions PLEASE PM me!