SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

VP's at Caliber Motors hot lap 05 SLK55???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2004 | 01:19 PM

2005 E55
VP's at Caliber Motors hot lap 05 SLK55???

I saw the VP at Caliber Motors a few days ago. Sounded straight from Germany and could only catch ever 4th to 5th word they said. So please don’t ask names unless you want to talk to them I can get names.

We were talking SLR (got my ***** busted for the SLR video) and SL65 and E55 talk when my sales guy says we just got in a SLK55. The 2 Germans light up! I did not see it? Where is it? Sale guy. In the Back. 3-5 second later the bigger German says “Guys I got to go" the other says nice to meet you and follows him. I then go the counter pay for my E55 oil change and walk to the service drive. I look up and it is Hans and Franz smiling driving the SLK55 with stickers all over it. They wave and leave the dealership. It get my E55 and role out about 5 minutes later take a right down LaPalma to the light at Kellogg and see Hans and Franz coming from the other direction, they wave. I then here a cannon go off and look in my mirror. Hans punched it. The SLK55 sounds meaner than any MBZ I have ever heard. The Little SLK takes off like a go-cart it seemed to be pulling like a mother. My light was red so long that when it did turn green they were already turning into the dealer or I would have given chase. The E55 would have @ucked it up!!!

So now I get to bust some *****. I want to know why they are pinning a car with 4 miles on it, no PDI, all the sticker on the hood were peeled back and coming off the doors. What a scene! Hans and Franz you take the cake!

Last edited by draggingcents2; 10-29-2004 at 01:22 PM.