SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Sensor Help PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2023, 12:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slk 55 amg, gl350
Sensor Help PLEASE!!!

Hi, everyone I am new to this forum so sorry if this post isnt in the right place. I need help with my 2006 SLK55 AMG * *NOT SURE WHICH R____ IT IS**

I need help with some sensor issue, what happened is I parked my car in the driveway for the winter tarp on and stuff. I went to start the car and take it for a spin it was a nice day
I tried to take down the roof and nothing I dont hear the motors making any noise, I get a message saying that the roof cant retract while
moving ( picture), even though it is in park. when I started the car up I also got ABS and tracition light on and ESP. I hooked up a scanner to check if there were any codes, there are none.
looking for the hydrolic pump I take aprt the trunk, it was not there, but I I noticeted that the fog light driver side was burning the chrome coding was going black and it was about break, I
changed that and checking the other side it was fine so putting all back the driver side seems to be fine but know the passenger rear wont turn on. I am know getting more messages about the fog lights.
I am not sure why this is happening, Main thing is to get the roof working. Any tips are better then nothing.

one more thing, me tackling this issue down I move the car inside my garage and I started to hear this ( clicking sound)

I am not sure what this the sound is. could it be the belt?

ERROR MESSAGES:

Last edited by KingBenz30; 12-25-2023 at 12:13 AM.