SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

Can you get a RHD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can you get a RHD

Hi,
I am interested in ordering an SLK 55 from America due to the FX Rate it works out a good price but I need in as RHD is their anyone out their who could tell me if this is possible?
Old 12-29-2004, 09:09 PM

Please forgive my ignorance. What's an RHD?
Old 12-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Right hand drive.
I don't think it's possible for a US dealer to get a RHD car.
Old 12-30-2004, 02:25 AM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
Go to England. Buy one there and ship it to the United States. If you live on the west coast of the United States don't ship it to the east coast and put it on a truck, put it on the boat that will take it to the closest body of water to you. The less time of your car being put on the truck, the less trouble you will have. I don't know though if you can have a right hand car in the United States. Check with the DMV.
Old 12-30-2004, 02:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
SLK 55 AMG: He wants a car FROM USA TO Aussie land
Old 12-30-2004, 09:11 PM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
SLK 55 AMG: He wants a car FROM USA TO Aussie land
Ya I know. He said he wanted it from America, so I told him to get it from England and ship it himself to America, then take it to where ever he is. Read his forum again, he wants it from America. <----- I am joking, don't take me seriously, even though most of you *****s got nothing better to do than tell me I am wrong on everything, but got nothing to back it up. So how am I suppose to know the truth.

Ricky, how the hell did you know he's from Aussie. I don't look in people's profile and other stuff to figure things out. I am the only one who told him where to get his right hand car (England). So while your wasting space and not even helping another person out, you think it is okay to do whatever you want. No, these forums are to spread information out. <---- Don't take me seriously agian over here. I know someone is going to write back about this.

For the person that started the forum:
Just get the car from England. There are other countries out there that are right hand drive, but I don't know them. I think most of them are in Europe if that helps, since no other person here is helping you. America will never get RHD cars no mater what car company they are. You have to go to a country that sells RHDs and ship it yourself. Try going on the web and enter yourself in some free car give away contests. You might get the SLK 55 AMG or 350 in a RHD and they will ship it to you for free.

Last edited by Deuce; 12-30-2004 at 09:12 PM. Reason: error