Retrofit HALOGEN to Bi-Xenon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 06:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK250 R172
Retrofit HALOGEN to Bi-Xenon

Hi,

I have an SLK 200 with halogen headlights, and I wanted to do a retrofit from halogen to bixenon, things that I have bought :

- headlights
- the ballast module

my questions are? I checked the pin from the bixenon headlights are 16 pins and a bit different position, where my halogen ones are 15pins and I believe I need to buy wireharness? and where can I get that? as I searched with nothing coming back to me

and the ones I really want to have is the cool adaptive headlight auto leveling? what parts do I need for that?

please let me know

thank you
Old 05-17-2017, 07:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK350 2005
I have a R171, SLK350 with a 6 speed manual tranny that had stock Halogen Headlight fixtures. I had tried to find one that had stock BI-HID's but could not.

The reason I chose to replace the headlight fixture is because one night while driving, I came very close to driving off the road because of the halogen low beam lights I could not see a group of deer that were on the road until they were upon me.

I decided to look into other options. I came up with the DEPO headlight replacement that incorporates a HID BI-Xenon projector into the headlight fixture that is plug and play. To exchange a halogen system to a BI-Xenon Fixture

Just another option: http://www.slkworld.com/general-modi...placement.html