SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: SLRs for sale at dealerships

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 09:48 AM
ON PROBATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NY C32
ClayJ
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
you little punk.
you retarded liar.
you poor little kid.
You're a liar and a fraud
If you or your lawyer don't contact me by April 21, 2006 you better watch it
You are one dumb kid
you better watch it ClayJ
YOU LITTLE LYING SACK OF S-H-I-T
worthless loser
dumbass
Clay is a fraud. Clay is a liar
MODS - How much more of this do we need to be subjected to?

When is this guy gonna get the boot, for good?

Old 04-15-2006, 09:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by ClayJ

How long are you going to keep up with your continued lies and threats of legal action?

Grow up kid before you get hurt
Old 04-15-2006, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55

Thats funny.....I was thinking the exact same thing............................................. .....About you ClayJ!
Time for ClayJ to take a hike!

Old 04-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Thats funny.....I was thinking the exact same thing............................................. .....About you ClayJ!
Time for ClayJ to take a hike!

Clay J What was the point of this? Now honestly, things have been pretty quiet and civil here on MBW lately and now you go and stir the pot, your legal action would be worth jack when anyone notices how you antagonize people to bring it upon yourself especially now that you just admitted you did it JUST so someone would go off on you... You know the story of the boy who cried wolf? That is unfortunately your sad existance... you first say Oh I have 4 of every car... and when we dont believe you, you say I will have my legal council contact you... well no one here has been brought to court yet, have they? Is that law even valid as one member of the parties involved is located out of the country in the "boonies"? Now dude just give it up, bite your lip and be a real man and just quit this BS... truth is whether or not your real, your just getting off on getting so many people so excited. Which in itself is a sad existence... and you sir are the perfect example of money not buying class again that is IF and only IF you are real. So its time to quit the BS...
-Pete
Old 04-15-2006, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
Clay J What was the point of this? Now honestly, things have been pretty quiet and civil here on MBW lately and now you go and stir the pot, your legal action would be worth jack when anyone notices how you antagonize people to bring it upon yourself especially now that you just admitted you did it JUST so someone would go off on you... You know the story of the boy who cried wolf? That is unfortunately your sad existance... you first say Oh I have 4 of every car... and when we dont believe you, you say I will have my legal council contact you... well no one here has been brought to court yet, have they? Is that law even valid as one member of the parties involved is located out of the country in the "boonies"? Now dude just give it up, bite your lip and be a real man and just quit this BS... truth is whether or not your real, your just getting off on getting so many people so excited. Which in itself is a sad existence... and you sir are the perfect example of money not buying class again that is IF and only IF you are real. So its time to quit the BS...
-Pete
Agreed ^^. ClayJ you should give up now, you're just wasting your energy, and you're making yourself look like an idiot.

At the dealership on 42nd and 11th in manhattan they have two SLRs. One had a blown engine, they put in a new one, and marked the price down to 363k. Only has 2500 miles. And the other one they have is going for a little over 400k.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:09 PM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
2024 AMG G63, 2023 Bentley GTC Speed
Let me take a moment to be kind enough to remind you, Jeff, that slander is actionable....

Now that you've posted what you have, and now that I have pointedly given you warning at the instance and place of occurance -- the rest is up to you....

I have documented both your post and mine.

Clay, you forgot to put Jeff's name in bold type in the above post It would look much more menacing that way.

I like the italics, though...
Old 04-15-2006, 12:25 PM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
2024 AMG G63, 2023 Bentley GTC Speed
Speaking of Fchat...

Has anyone who frequents both Fchat and MBWorld noticed that at Fchat, posers and frauds are not tolerated? They are almost IMMEDIATELY taken to task or "called out" by the membership, seemingly without much objection from the mods. New members are immediately encouraged by the membership to fill in their profile info as well. It seems as if the membership of Fchat does a very good job at keeping their forums free of these annoyances, while at the same time welcoming and offering advice to dreamers and aspiring owners, as long as they are honest about who they really are.

In contrast, here at MBWorld, this clayj business has gone on for months, over 3600 posts of BS, and whenever he's questioned or challenged or nicely asked to post pics, he responds with more BS, or implied and/or direct threats of legal action against members, the mods, MBworld admins, etc., and the thread almost always ends up locked. Clay has been strangely entertaining, but at the same time, you must admit he's single-handedly fouled up an otherwise excellent community.

Just an observation, but I wonder why this behavior is tolerated and allowed to go on here, when I suspect clay wouldn't have made it past a dozen posts over at Fchat? Anyone active on both boards care to comment?

Oh, and before I forget,
Old 04-15-2006, 12:34 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
I forgot about this thread! Clay, you bring nothing of value or substance to this forum, continue to threaten members that actually provide useful information and continue building your house of cards day after day. Now, you are actually giving information about a 400k plus car that you claim to have several of to someone who is actually looking to purchase one. That has to be a violation of the rules here. Enough already, nobody cares at this point. Why don't you be a man and either admit your false claims and move on or go troll around another forum.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
I think this thread might be the nail in ClayJ's coffin.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by v8plus4
Has anyone who frequents both Fchat and MBWorld noticed that at Fchat, posers and frauds are not tolerated? They are almost IMMEDIATELY taken to task or "called out" by the membership, seemingly without much objection from the mods. New members are immediately encouraged by the membership to fill in their profile info as well. It seems as if the membership of Fchat does a very good job at keeping their forums free of these annoyances, while at the same time welcoming and offering advice to dreamers and aspiring owners, as long as they are honest about who they really are.

In contrast, here at MBWorld, this clayj business has gone on for months, over 3600 posts of BS, and whenever he's questioned or challenged or nicely asked to post pics, he responds with more BS, or implied and/or direct threats of legal action against members, the mods, MBworld admins, etc., and the thread almost always ends up locked. Clay has been strangely entertaining, but at the same time, you must admit he's single-handedly fouled up an otherwise excellent community.

Just an observation, but I wonder why this behavior is tolerated and allowed to go on here, when I suspect clay wouldn't have made it past a dozen posts over at Fchat? Anyone active on both boards care to comment?

Oh, and before I forget,
So true...
This loser has been called out more times than all the other MBWorld liars combined.
In any other forum, Clay would've been banned by now. Maybe thats why he only posts here
Old 04-15-2006, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
Maybe ClayJ will start a class action lawsuit against all of MBW's members.

Old 04-15-2006, 01:24 PM

SL55, ML500, GT3 RS, 997C2S
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Maybe ClayJ will start a class action lawsuit against all of MBW's members.

An E lawsuit? If you loose the E lawsuit you get your avatar impounded, your sig blanked out, and you will be forced to use dial up for 30 days.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
@ClayJ

As several members have pointed out; please reread the TOU. It appears that your claims of violating the following

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

is violated by you as well.

It appears by your own admission in this thread

HAHAHA!

Half the point of my posts was to set a test/trap for the member who failed/fell for it miserably.

Any valid lawsuit would be brought for harassment -- which that member's behavior definately qualifies for, especially when considering that it has lasted over a period of months .....
Therefore it would be considered advisable to rethink; just like the saying: People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Now, if you would like, we could revisit your request, after discussions amongst ourselves. Not saying what would happen other than a discussion would take place. But we might just expand that to more than requested: i.e. we might take other members suggestions into account as well.

Amdeutsch
MBWorld Management Team
Old 04-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
If you ask me his constant threats of Legal action with nothing backing up are in itself harrasment... can we as a forum Sue clay J? I think now that he has admitted to making some posts in order to create a certain reaction its time to step up and if not Ban this ****, at least place him on probation? No?
Old 04-15-2006, 02:45 PM
ON PROBATION

amdeutsch - So in this post you are posting as a moderator, and not as a member? So this is the Moderators' response?

In that case, let me respond, carefully, and as succinctly as I might:

The TOU:

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

I suppose that the instance of potential violation on my part which you are referring to would be "threatening"?

I do not see in my posts, and I did not intend to in my posts, threaten anyone. My intnention was to remind the posters involved that violating the law is violating the law -- and could be actionable. If I posted so in such a manner as to bait the offender into going further, I would not view that as threatening -- or any of the other specific violative behaviors listed above as unacceptable in the TOU.

For instance, the Moderators often warn a member or members when they have crossed the line or are close to it.... A warning is not necessarily a threat. In my case, in my intnet, it was a warning -- not a threat. Worder strongly enough to elicit more unacceptable behavior? The posters posted what they did, and continued to -- wasn't my doing, per se, just gave them a little rope

Not threatening, not abusive, not harassing.

This, however, definately is by any frame of reference or definition:

ClayJ
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
you little punk.
you retarded liar.
you poor little kid.
You are one dumb kid
worthless loser
dumbass

Quite obviously defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, or otherwise violative of any law (harassment)

As is this:

Originally Posted by Juice it
He has been exposed as a fraud and lives in a shack in Mo....

Quite obviously defamatory, (inaccurate), abusive, hateful, harassing, or otherwise violative of any law (harassment)

I could have gone with this as I have done in the past, reminding an offending member of violating the TOU, and including or not a warning (not a threat) that there are consequences possible for doing so:

Here is the TOU again:

I do not see any wording, any exception or allowance for, engaging in the listed prohibited behaviors -- do you? There isn't any; ie. there are no exceptions, excuses, or reasons for doing so. Doesn't matter what anyone else has done, or not done. The prohibition applies to you, to your behavior as a member in posting...period. There are no excuses or reasons, exceptions, etc. for engaging in the behavior -- not in the TOU....

The point is: obviosuly violative posting behavior by members should be disciplined, or you get the riotous, mob-mentality band of the same dozen members whom regularly engage in such behavior, acting as jackels and hyenas, vandals, and punks, trashing another perfectly good thread out of a vendetta to abuse, harass, and defame one member -- who did nothing wrong in his original post to deserve such (and I still don't see exceptions in the TOU for "deservance" ):

ClayJ - Seeing as dealer cost is over $400K, I seriously doubt that one is going to be able to pay less than dealer cost for a new SLR off of a showroom floor(!). The dealer is going to trade that car to another delaership which has the ability to sell it before he is going to sell the car for a loss....Right? Seems to me like we're talking some silliness in this thread.....
I buy alot of SLR's -- and I don't get for less than dealer cost......
As I am constantly under a barrage of attack, you don't think that it is possible that I may get closer to stronger behavior every now and then? I still don't cross the line, I am still a gentleman -- and I keep it that way, don't I?

BTW - this behavior, by these dsame half-dozen members, is now been sprayed across two other threads -- tell me, as a moderator, what your justification is for allowing/condoning that?

And I do thank you for your public response -- the forum members need to see their moderators in action.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:52 PM

How to win an internet debate.
If you're itching for a confrontation and possess both the time and patience to debate one of the countless Internet denizens lacking any semblance of a life, feel free to consult the following handy guide to winning any Internet argument ever. Following these simple, easy steps will solidify your position in the Internet Hall of Debating Fame, which is currently just a Post-It note stuck to the bottom of a E.L. Fudge package in Toledo, Ohio basement.

1) NEVER DEFEND YOUR OWN POINTS. Don't forget this monumental Internet argument cornerstone even if you fall down a well and get amnesia and learn you're pregnant with your mother's son's evil twin. Never, under any circumstance, attempt to defend what you've said; just attack the other person's argument over and over and over until one of you dies of old age or some legislative branch agrees to shut down the Internet forever. Defending yourself or your argument is a weak act of desperation which informs your enemy that you're completely open to attack. The grizzled Internet debater will never address the validity of their previous claims, instead opting to forge ahead and stay on the offensive despite any erroneous or outright false statements they said in the past, effectively keeping the enemy on their toes. You should view Internet arguments as a really crummy fighting game: only the utter idiots bother pressing the "block / defend" button. While your enemy cowers in a corner with their arms raised above their face to futilely protect them, real men pull off complex 408-move combos that involve transforming into a fiery phoenix of doom and releasing unrelenting waves of liquid napalm Satan clown death upon them.

EXAMPLE ARGUMENT:

FLAME: hey *** i read ur article abotu ford cars and I just wanna let u know ur stupid and dont know nothing about cars cuz CHEVY IS THE BEST CAR MAKER IN THE WORLD!!!!

INCORRECT RESPONSE: No, I firmly believe what I wrote is correct, Ford automobiles have excelled in both price and safety over the past few years, which is why I feel they are the superior choice when purchasing a new car.
CORRECT RESPONSE: uhhhhhhh no, you're wrong and stupid and dumb and u dont know what ur talking about so maybe u should get off the internet and instead go kiss a elf cuz ur dumb as a fool!!!
EVER BETTER RESPONSE: I'M GUNNA KILL YOU WITH MY DESERT EAGLE!!!

2) CLAIM YOU WORK IN WHATEVER FIELD YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT. If you find yourself discussing anime, say you're an animator who works for some Japanese company that manufactures games about nipples. If somebody begins complaining about web design, tell them you're a professional web designer who has completed projects for large conglomerates such as Coca Cola and Macromedia and the moon. If you're arguing about World War II and the political ramifications of Asia's isolation sentiment, declare you're the President of Asia. There is no subject that you, the professional, does not know about thanks to your extensive work in the field of, well, whatever you're arguing. It doesn't matter if all your firsthand knowledge of the subject derives from half an episode of "Pokemon" you overheard while cleaning your cat's litter, the magic of the Internet allows you to have gained real-life experience of any given subject in any given industry at any given time!

EXAMPLE ARGUMENT:

FLAME: how dare u say that abortion should be legal! WTF is wrong with u?! abortion should be outlawed and if you kill a baby then the president should kill u for being a murderar becuz tiny babys are just like litle ppl and ur a muderer!!!

INCORRECT RESPONSE: Well I may just be a single mother, but I still think abortion is a woman's choice, not the government's.
CORRECT REPONSE: Well I may just be an aborted fetus, but I still think abortion is a woman's choice, not the government's.

3) IF LOSING AN ARGUMENT, FEIGN FRUSTRATION AND THEN CLAIM YOU'RE BLOCKING THE PERSON. Every person on the Internet harbors a secret fear of having their communications blocked by somebody, particularly when they're devastating that person in an argument. If you ever make a critical mistake and discover you cannot match either the intensity or intelligence of the person whom you're facing up against, simply descend into a spiral of frustration, one ending with a curt goodbye and notice that this person will never, ever, ever, ever be able to contact you again because you are putting them on your fabled ignore list of doom. Tell them in explicit, concrete terms you're absolutely fed up with their idiocy and simply cannot bear to read another word of their text, and if you somehow accidentally receive another communication from them, your head will explode and shower the surrounding tri-metro area with fragments of your brain atoms. The announcement of your impending communications blockade serves as a true trump card, one capable of not only ending the argument, but additionally declaring you the winner because there's no possible way for your opponent to get the last word, and as everybody on the Internet knows, the only way to win an argument is to get the final word!

EXAMPLE ARGUMENT:

FLAME: i cant believe u said that president clinton was the 16th president, tahts wrong, he was the 42nd president you damn ideiot, and i should know cuz my dad worked in the ovale office last year and he's in the social security which protext the president from terrists

INCORRECT RESPONSE: Upon completing some rudimentary research, I have reached the conclusion that you are correct and I was wrong! My apologies, dear sir, and thank you for revealing truth to me!
CORRECT RESPONSE: GOD THIS IS SO POINTLESS!!! listen I am sick of saying this over and over, you obviously r to stupid to understand even BASIC ENGLITSH and Im getting sick of your dumb emails so I'm blocking u once and for all GOODBYE DUMB ***! DONT BOTHER EMAILING ME CUZ I WONT GET IT, WELCOME TO IGNORESVILLE POPULATION: YOU, HOPE U LIKE TALKING TO A BLOCK LIST HAHAHAHAHA.

4) AT SOME POINT IN TIME, CLAIM THE OTHER PERSON IS A ****. Every, and I repeat EVERY Internet argument should involve at least one comparison to either Hitler or the *****. This is one of the most basic requirements of an average Internet debate, and although ignorant outsiders may find it silly to compare a person arguing on the Internet with an individual responsible for the execution of millions, this action represents one of the most traditional pillars of every online debate. The earliest recorded instance of the infamous "**** clause" can be traced to Greg "suprsk8r" Henderson, who used Q-Link in July of 1986 to call Alex "Dr_Millions" Wilson "the Adolf Hitler of preseason NCAA fantasy league basketball" over People Connection.

FLAME: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no i dont think taht GI Joe could beat the Transformers in a battle cuz Optomus prime would like totally kill the **** out of duke and waht do u know about anything anyway u reteard

INCORRECT RESPONSE: Dear Internet cur, I'll have you know that your churlish actions and replies reek of an insolent ignoramus! Why, upon reading your cretinous claim, I let out a mighty scoff and nearly choked upon my brandy!
CORRECT RESPONSE: *** U HITLER!!!

Please, ladies and gentlemen: friends don't let friends argue on the Internet. But if you discover the irresistible urge to strike back against somebody who insulted your intelligence on the Internet, a medium which rewards those with insulting intelligence, please use this guide to your advantage and thoroughly decimate anybody foolhardy enough to challenge your online prowess. After all, I am a professional webmaster and I'll block your email if you think otherwise, YOU DUMB ***.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:01 PM

Old 04-15-2006, 03:05 PM
A_B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
amdeutsch - So in this post you are posting as a moderator, and not as a member? So this is the Moderators' response?

The TOU:

I suppose that the instance of potential violation on my part which you are referring to would be "threatening"?

I do not see in my posts, and I did not intend to in my posts, threaten anyone. My intnention was to remind the posters involved that violating the law is violating the law -- and could be actionable. If I posted so in such a manner as to bait the offender into going further, I would not view that as threatening -- or any of the other specific violative behaviors listed above as unacceptable in the TOU.

For instance, the Moderators often warn a member or members when they have crossed the line or are close to it.... A warning is not necessarily a threat. In my case, in my intnet, it was a warning -- not a threat. Worder strongly enough to elicit more unacceptable behavior? The posters posted what they did, and continued to -- wasn't my doing, per se, just gave them a little rope

ClayJ
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
you little punk.
you retarded liar.
you poor little kid.
You are one dumb kid
worthless loser
dumbass

Quite obviously defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, or otherwise violative of any law (harassment)

As is this:

Quite obviously defamatory, (inaccurate), abusive, hateful, harassing, or otherwise violative of any law (harassment)

I could have gone with this as I have done in the past, reminding an offending member of violating the TOU, and including or not a warning (not a threat) that there are consequences possible for doing so:

Here is the TOU again:

I do not see any wording, any exception or allowance for, engaging in the listed prohibited behaviors -- do you? There isn't any; ie. there are no exceptions, excuses, or reasons for doing so. Doesn't matter what anyone else has done, or not done. The prohibition applies to you, to your behavior as a member in posting...period. There are no excuses or reasons, exceptions, etc. for engaging in the behavior -- not in the TOU....

The point is: obviosuly violative posting behavior by members should be disciplined, or you get the riotous, mob-mentality band of the same dozen members whom regularly engage in such behavior, acting as jackels and hyenas, vandals, and punks, trashing another perfectly good thread out of a vendetta to abuse, harass, and defame one member -- who did nothing wrong in his original post to deserve such (and I still don't see exceptions in the TOU for "deservance" ):

As I am constantly under a barrage of attack, you don't think that it is possible that I may get closer to stronger behavior every now and then? I still don't cross the line, I am still a gentleman -- and I keep it that way, don't I?

BTW - this behavior, by these dsame half-dozen members, is now been sprayed across two other threads -- tell me, as a moderator, what your justification is for allowing/condoning that?

And I do thank you for your public response -- the forum members need to see their moderators in action.
"How much more of this do we need to be subjected to?

When is this guy gonna get the boot, for good?"

- I just copied your response for one of the posts becuase thats exactly what I wanted to say about you....

Moving on .... NY C32, since when was Clay found to be living in a shack in Missouri? did I miss somthing?
A simple solution to this problem would be the following : Obtain the program Neo Trace Pro, Obtain ClayJ's IP adress, trace it and see what ISP it goes to.... if he is so concerned about his security the trace would bounce back with no result, because of sometype of professionally installed proxy, if it traces to an ISP than that would mean hes full of it because that would mean no proxy is installed.

Priceless comment of the thread goes to: AlexPapas : "It looks like a lawsuit (or two or three) may result from this thread. Maybe the winner(s) will be kind enough to reward me with a finder's fee"
Old 04-15-2006, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom

The TOU:

ClayJ
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
you little punk.
you retarded liar.
you poor little kid.
You are one dumb kid
worthless loser
dumbass

As is this:

Here is the TOU again:

Old 04-15-2006, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by A_B
Moving on .... NY C32, since when was Clay found to be living in a shack in Missouri? did I miss somthing?
you did. Somebody posted his address and the pic of his house and this was his response

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....&postcount=105

If it was not his address or his house, why the heck did he consult the attorneys
Old 04-15-2006, 03:17 PM
A_B

Mercedes
Thank you for the update sir.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:38 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by mick1
....If it was not his address or his house, why the heck did he consult the attorneys
Because I was concerned about liability if anything occured out there...duh.

Innocent, uninvolved people are often negatively affected by the stupidity of others -- sad but true fact of life.

People with "deep pockets" get sued all the time -- goes with the territory....

As I stated, for the record, and will do so again:

NOT MY RESIDENCE, NOT ME. WHEREVER THAT IS AND WHOMEVER THAT IS - LEAVE THEM ALONE, PLEASE.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
Oh ClayJ...I feel so sorry for you. Don't you understand you created this monster. You came to MBWorld and spouted claims of riches and cars the likes we would all drool over. Did you not think anyone would want proof?
Now you sit and wonder why everyone hates you. They hate ClayJ for what he represents......crap and BS. If you came here and kept to yourself with the claims of being a billionaire and owning 6 SLR's maybe some people here would respect you. I feel like I might be talking to a brick wall here. I really don't think you understand.
Unfortunately Clay I have always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt, thats why you will notice I never really got into it with you. But now I just can't take it any more.
I think people like ClayJ, although entertaining, have brought down the quality of MBWorld. he's starting to be on the same level as the common Trolls we have. I was never one to say the word "Ban", but I'm beginning to think ClayJ needs to get a good Banning!
Old 04-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
...affected by the stupidity of others ....
In consideration of my previous post, which you replied to, about the TOU and your choice of wording now, as quoted, you leave me no choice but to place you on a 2 week banning.

Amdeutsch
MBWorld Management Team
Old 04-15-2006, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Clay, Clay Clay...You are such a ******* ***** of **** who really needs to get banned. You start crying to mods hoping they'll bail you out and when you find one that doesn't agree with you, you start threatening legal action. For this reason, I will use *'s to xpress my opinions of you. You are a real c**k s*****g m***********g a*****e!!!!!

The fact that you are giving advice to potential buyers of a $400k car by claiming to own several should be in itself grounds for banishment

Don't start using the TOU against others when you have 3600 violations with all your spewing lies, you f*******d!

Bwahahahahahahahahah ClayJ is a *******

There we have it...A post that put a big smile on my face while offending nobody and all within the TOU.

Last edited by NY C32; 04-15-2006 at 03:55 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLR/C199/R199/Z199: SLRs for sale at dealerships