SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: 2nd Annual David Friedman Charity Run In SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 01:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 Ferrari 599 GTB 07 Audi Q7
2nd Annual David Friedman Charity Run In SoCal

It's on and this year is sure to be amazing!!!!!

Please join me and 200 exotic vehicles drive from Calabasas Auto Gallery to the beautiful Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara on June 9, 2007 for a day filled with friendly people, beautiful cars, great food, beach setting, spectacular auction and raffle, and all in the name of CHARITY.

This year is sure to impress. Lunch will be catered by the Bacara Resort and Spa oceanside. We will be having our Live and Silent Auction with unique and rare pieces provided by Gallery Of Dreams and Ultimate Toyz. Plus we are introducing a Raffle this year. We will be selling raffle tickets before the event and during the event. We will be raffling off great prizes such as trips, iMainGos, Movie studio giveaways, tshirts, and much much more.

This will be one of the premier events of the year. Please join me to not only honor my Father, who was an amazing man and Ferrari lover, but help generate lots of money for Charity. This years charities are Santa Barbara Police Activities League, Motor4Toys, Our House, and local law enforcement agencies.

For those of you who want to stay overnight we are working on putting together some nighttime activities in Santa Barbara. The next day June 10th Ferrari Club of America is holding a Ferrari car show on the streets of Montecito. Details will follow.

If you would like to reserve a room at Bacara, there is an Extremely Limited amount of rooms. For info on booking please call Ron Cohen at Gorilla Travel (818)223-0400. He will be able to set you up at Bacara if there are still rooms available or he can get accomadations at any Santa Barbara hotel of your choice.

Please check out our new website www.exotics4charity.com

I would like to thank in advance our sponsors, LA Auto Gallery, Ultimate Toyz, Dejuan Jewelers, Tubi USA, Putnam Leasing, Gorilla Travel, Gallery of Dreams and Village Coffee Roaster. And a special thanks to Chris Youra, Alan S. Greene, and Duane Skyhigh for their generous and amazing work.

I hope you all can join me at this years event. Thank you all for your support.
Justin M. Friedman
The David Friedman Foundation
www.exotics4charity.com
Attached Thumbnails 2nd Annual David Friedman Charity Run In SoCal-exotic-flyer-2007-1.jpg  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 Ferrari 599 GTB 07 Audi Q7
I am looking for high end exotics to join the event including SLRs and CLK DTMs. PLease email me any questions you have regarding your vehicle.

Thank you for your support.