SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: SLR McLaren Window Sticker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche and BMW
SLR McLaren Window Sticker

Odd request. I normally reproduce Porsche and BMW window stickers, but I have a client with an SLR McLaren and his somehow got lost in previous ownership and he wants me to replicate it for him. Unfortunately I dont have much in the way of MB archives. What I really need is a flat hi-res scan of a 2005 or 2006 sticker -- the one with the open wheel car in the background like the attached photo. From there I can remove all the text gibberish and start from scratch. Any 2006 MB with the open wheel car background would work as I will have to recreate all the text again myself anyway, but I figured Id start in the McLaren forum to see if anyone had theirs lying around. If you're worried about privacy you can hide your VIN -- dont need it. For your trouble Ill spot you $20 for the scan and/or Ill furnish you a completed hi-res redrawn PDF that's perfect (even w/o tears and creases if yours has those) just in case you ever lose yours. If you need to scan it in two pieces -- no problem I can stitch it together on my end. A sample w/as few wrinkles and folds however would be ideal -- just so I dont have to repair all those in Photoshop.

Im a lifetime member on Rennlist. I just dont get my feet wet too often in MB. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche and BMW
Bump. Any takers?