SLR McLaren (C199) Discussion on the SLR Coupe, Roadster and Sterling Moss Edition.

SLR/C199/R199/Z199: Unused SLR McLaren Intercoolers For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2021, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C36AMG(sold) E55AMG(sold)
SOLD: Unused SLR McLaren Intercoolers For Sale

SOLD, thanks.
Hey SLR guys, I've got some early SLR McLaren intercoolers in my garage, was going to put them on an E55AMG, but never got around to it. They are early prototype models built by Garrett, so they are not black painted/coated, but they were flow bench checked and just passed a leakdown/pressure check this week. They have been in my garage for quite some time and have some small dings/handling damage (the inlet to one side is dinged, but it would be covered by the rubber boot and it should not affect sealing (you could probably cold/hot work the metal back in shape). Otherwise they do show some pitting from oxidation and a few dings, but are fully functional.

They show part number 730531-004 and a build date of 04/13/2004, but I'm not sure the OE Mercedes-Benz part number. I'm also not 100% sure what it would take to get these installed on an of the M113 E55/S55/SL55/G55 etc cars since this came from an M155 V8. I'm also not sure what an OE SLR McLaren intercooler costs from a dealer - anybody with MBZ dealer access can tell me?

Lastly, it's not mine, but I did get a to drive an SLR McLaren 722 edition owned by a friend (and my boss) a few years ago (RIP Steve). Incredible machine. Absolutely incredible.

Located in Redondo Beach, CA but I can ship it anywhere.
I have more pics and can take more if you'd like.

SOLD, thanks.

Last edited by vinbar; 03-14-2021 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-14-2021, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C36AMG(sold) E55AMG(sold)
SOLD