SLS AMG Gullwing (C197, R197) 2010 - 2014

SLS/R197/C197 AMG: SLS, Audi, 911, GTR in Japanese racing video....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
SLS, Audi, 911, GTR in Japanese racing video....

Anybody else see this before? Based on the comments the GTR was not stock. The cars attitude during each lap is fun to watch. The SLS driver seems to have his hands full every lap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lll5e...mbedded#at=467
Old 05-19-2011, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLS AMG Iridium Silver Red Interior
That race was suspicious. Not to say the SLS would win, but the way the gtr comes from behind is smelly.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AugustWest
That race was suspicious. Not to say the SLS would win, but the way the gtr comes from behind is smelly.
no doubt. i don't think SLS would win either but the way GTR went pass the Turbo S is just so funny. clearly the Turbo S was a faster car & also has the better brakes (ceramic standard). not to mention it's much lighter than the GTR also. just ''pass'' simply didn't make sense at all. oh well, i haven't yet remember seeing any Japanese car lose in a Japanese made video though, so i guess i shouldn't be surprised.

the SLS is still the best cruiser in this group. that's all i care about. each car has different purpose in the group. if i want to be the fastest, i'd rock the Turbo S. if i want to have the most fun & excitement, i'd take the F430 Scuderia. no doubt the GTR is the best for its value. but it lacks the class factor as the SLS or R8.