SLS AMG Gullwing (C197, R197) 2010 - 2014

SLS/R197/C197 AMG: KLEEMANN M159 superchargers are HERE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KLEEMANN M159 superchargers are HERE!

We are ecstatic to announce the release and immediate availability of KLEEMANN's new supercharger system for the M159 engine found in the SLS AMG! The results are impressive to say the very least.

This quick promo video was produced by KLEEMANN World Headquarters in Farum Denmark. Test vehicle is an SLS AMG fitted with KLEEMANN's M159 supercharger system, and our new complete exhaust system which features remote cut-outs for either quieter than stock operating when they're closed, and race-car like aggression when open- the best of both worlds! This car has the stock AMG headers, as they are very nicely designed and difficult to improve upon.

Please send any and all inquiries to my email address: cory@kleemannusa.com, or sales@kleemannusa.com. I apologize in advance if I'm slow to respond to this thread, as I'm quite busy in the workshop at the moment, so email or telephone (719.473.6441- both Brandon and myself can answer any questions) is generally the best way to get in touch.

Enjoy!!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
Originally Posted by Cory @ Kleemann
We are ecstatic to announce the release and immediate availability of KLEEMANN's new supercharger system for the M159 engine found in the SLS AMG! The results are impressive to say the very least.

http://youtu.be/DmaynpqjuZU

This quick promo video was produced by KLEEMANN World Headquarters in Farum Denmark. Test vehicle is an SLS AMG fitted with KLEEMANN's M159 supercharger system, and our new complete exhaust system which features remote cut-outs for either quieter than stock operating when they're closed, and race-car like aggression when open- the best of both worlds! This car has the stock AMG headers, as they are very nicely designed and difficult to improve upon.

Please send any and all inquiries to my email address: cory@kleemannusa.com, or sales@kleemannusa.com. I apologize in advance if I'm slow to respond to this thread, as I'm quite busy in the workshop at the moment, so email or telephone (719.473.6441- both Brandon and myself can answer any questions) is generally the best way to get in touch.

Enjoy!!

.....is this different from the Weistec s/c?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
.....is this different from the Weistec s/c?
Yes, it is very different- this is not a WT system.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
beater with a heater
how much?