SLS AMG Gullwing (C197, R197) 2010 - 2014

SLS/R197/C197 AMG: Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 02:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes SLS
Clear Bra

I believe this is the best investment I have done to my car thus far. I was skeptical at first if i should really spend the money and get clear bra done to my car. I was shopping around for nearby places in LA and i found one shop in Tarzana called Unique Auto films. The guys over there took their time to explain the benefits of having clear bra done to my car. Well needless to say i went for a full package install. Its been about 4 months now and i am very happy with it. The guys over at the shop even explained that the film has a self healing agent on it. I was thinking it had human like cells it in haha. But if it ever gets any scratches it will heal itself with the suns heat. Best thing ever!
Old 03-27-2014, 06:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG SLS & S coupe
I did a clear bra too. I believe it's the best investment for the car. I can't see the line on the hood unless the sun hits it a certain way.

I remember the first rock chip on my 2008 Corvette.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes SLS
yea rock chips are horrible. For the amount you would spend to cover up the rock chips, you can spend on protection on a full hood, full fenders, bumpers. its great!