Notices

New Eurocharged/LET dealer in Alabama,I travel to TN,GA,and MS often

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Eurocharged/LET dealer in Alabama,I travel to TN,GA,and MS often

New Eurocharged/LET Motorsports dealer in Birmingham,AL.No need to have your car down for days waiting on the tune to come in!!I will travel to you for minimal $$$.And with Eurocharged tunes,we give you 2 weeks or your money back if not satisfied.

For parts installation,I have a Mercedes certified technician who has been working on Mercedes for 7 years.

Contact me for great pricing on anything offered by Eurocharged/LET Motorsports!Thanks,

Drew
D&D Performance
205-453-2765
Old 02-19-2011, 09:49 PM

2010 C63
Originally Posted by broke1
New Eurocharged/LET Motorsports dealer in Birmingham,AL.No need to have your car down for days waiting on the tune to come in!!I will travel to you for minimal $$$.And with Eurocharged tunes,we give you 2 weeks or your money back if not satisfied.

For parts installation,I have a Mercedes certified technician who has been working on Mercedes for 7 years.

Contact me for great pricing on anything offered by Eurocharged/LET Motorsports!Thanks,

Drew
D&D Performance
205-453-2765

What kind of hp/tq gains on a stock 2008 e63 have you got on the Eurocharged tunes ?
Old 04-23-2012, 09:32 PM

2005 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by broke1

Drew
D&D Performance
205-453-2765
Definitely interested in a tune! Can you set up multiple programs? Say, 93 and 100 octane?? I assume that if I buy the USB-OBD cable I can reflash the ECU as needed.
I've been running my C55 at Barber, and I think they have up to 108 for sale there. What kind of % hp/tq increase should I expect for a 100+ octane tune? I live in Huntsville but can travel to Birmingham if needed. Thanks!