RX7 TT, STI, Cobra
Arrow GA: Dawn Run II - 1 Lap of Atlanta - 11/20/2011

Date Nov, 20th, 2011
Day Sunday
Rondevu Time 0600Hrs
Launch timeSunrise - 0714hrs
Location Lat 33.65 , Lon -84.42, Atlanta, GA, SE United States
Address Undisclosed to public, registered Attendees only

Beautiful early Sunday morning dawns upon us not with oh so sweet bird chirps, rather automotive gods clearing their throats through tail pipes of our cars/bikes as we culture Atlanta.

A slow cruise through Midtown/Downtown to enjoy the crisp morning while tempting to disturb the early morning calmness with blip of the throttle. Then let it rip as we dry the morning dew off with "Speed & Mischief" on deserted Roads of Atlanta.

__________________________​_______________________ ___​____________

After having such success with our first Run, we are proud to bring it back to you again. Our first thoughts were to make it quarterly event, but seems like nobody wants to wait to put Pedal to the Metal at the crack of dawn with a grin on their face and tail pipes singing a perfect harmony of automotive bliss. Early morning air never smelled so fresh with a hint of 93 octane in it >:-).

Each Run will be initiated from a different location, and each route will be different from the last one.

Refinement+Elegance+Dedication+Daring+Creativity = Is the formula for this Private event to cater our wildest automotive desires while executing it in perfection.

To Register: Email SpeedandMischief@gmail.com​ with Full name, picture of vehicle you will be bringing, number of passengers, and contact number. Space is limited.

-Pre & Post Run Snacks & Breakfast & Refreshments will be provided to all the attendees.
-$25 Per Person

Event Facebook:
1 Lap of Atlanta

Here's 2 short clips from last Dawn Run, and see the Group Page for pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM7U8DszjTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oijg6GruvMc

Sunny Malhotra
Old 11-20-2011, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RX7 TT, STI, Cobra
Well mother nature tired, but wasn't able to stop Dawn Run II. Rain kept some of the attendees from coming, safety first, and I am with it too. Event went on as scheduled, we had a small group and couldn't have for a better group. Nice, elegant, classy, and wild cars with owners passionate about having fun, rain or shine. From start till end it was nothing but, automotive bliss.

I can only imagine the confused/surprised look on regular commuters face, as we "passed" them by consisted of E92 M3's & 335i, Supercharged M3, 997 Carrera S, Record holding Stock Turbo GTR, Modded G8, STI's, and others. Few...most....all of us paid a visit to the other end of the Speedometer, it's truly a great place. In the end everyone got back safe, without tickets, & happy...Mission accomplished.

All the proceed from today's run are being donated to D.A.V.A.I charity. I would like to personally thank everyone who showed up today, even though it was raining. Hat's off to y'all. Please leave some feedback on your experience. See y'all at "Dawn Run III".