Toys For Tots Charity Rally and Car Meet - RDU Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 12:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W212 E63 n/a eurocharged stg 2
Toys For Tots Charity Rally and Car Meet - RDU Area

Hey everyone ,

Sorry for such late notice on this post but, we have a charity rally run this weekend
Saturday December 16th @ 1 PM - Roll out @ 3PM
3 Stops - about 65-70 total miles

Drivers meeting 2:45PM

Please bring 1-2 Unwrapped toys or $15-20 cash for donation - this is just the minimum, there is always room for any amount of toys or cash that you'd like to donate.
The cash that is collected will be funding a Gourmet Christmas Dinner for 2-3 families (more if we collect enough) local as well as a ride in a super car/luxury car.

Location -

5Star Design, Window Tint & Graphics
5811 McHines Place
Raleigh NC 27613

There will be 2 photographers doing video and photo shoots during the entire event, we will be providing a media package for all the attendees from the day. There are 3 stops on the rally and end point will be at a restaurant that is partnered with us to donate a portion of our tab to toys for tots charity. We have a raffle, door prizes, and some freebies to our participants along with good people, awesome cars, and all around good time for an awesome cause.

This is the last event for us for the year and we would like to top our west coast chapters amount raised, its going to take everyones participation but I'm confident we can do it!

If you have any questions or want more info, please feel free to text me (919) 625-9229 or email me.

Thanks to all who are already committed to attend and anyone who may be able to make it, even if you can't rally with us you can still donate to help out the families in need!

Sponsored by NCBenzUnited, Adams Polishes, 5star Design, Seeven Motorworx, US Marine Corps, Vela Beauty Lounge, 3M, Discount Tire of Raleigh, and Eurocharged Performance