Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.
View Poll Results: Is a boardroom section worth it?
Yes
20.00%
Maybe
20.00%
No
60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

How about a new section...?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2001, 01:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 E-430
How about a new section...?

…called Boardroom or something that has to do with exchanges of ideas in business?

Let me be the first one to acknowledge the function of this board: to exchange information about MB cars. However, I believe that the MBWorld forum has gotten so big that it also encompasses the everyday functions (such as jobs and education) of the board members. I do not know of any other place that could bring together so many different types of people. The experience of the collective group here has grown so much since last year when I first signed on. I believe that members can benefit from the knowledge and experience of others on this board. By offering a venue for this exchange of ideas, this would be a great way for members to network with one another and help each other out. For example, I co-founded a creative firm specializing in mix of services. The services I could offer would be beneficial for someone else in Florida that may need graphics for a presentation of web site or if anyone had questions on how to do something in Flash. I would be happy to volunteer my time in exchange for a service or lead to a sale from someone else.

What does everyone else think?