Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Question for the moderators/gurus of MB world

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C320 pewter/charcoal
Question for the moderators/gurus of MB world

Is it possible to add the date the thread was started below the title? Sometimes I see a thread in the "new posts" list only to find out it was one I had read a long long time ago and someone just added a recent comment, bringing it back from the dead.

Just a suggestion
Old 11-01-2006, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dora the Explorer
I've been wishing for the same thing!
Old 11-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by jugdishoh1
Is it possible to add the date the thread was started below the title? Sometimes I see a thread in the "new posts" list only to find out it was one I had read a long long time ago and someone just added a recent comment, bringing it back from the dead.

Just a suggestion
But someone might have actually done the board a favor by searching, thereby bringing it back, and is contributing info instead of starting a new thread. This helps with keeping the info in one place.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:25 PM

MB 300E | BMW M Coupe
Isnt the date already there....above your username and avatar?

-OG
Old 11-02-2006, 09:26 AM

2004 C320 pewter/charcoal
As for bringing a thread back, I have no problem with that, it would be nice when I'm scanning thread titles to see if this was an old topic that I have read or something just recent (for example when there is a thread that mentions new spy photos of new cars, etc that is a few months old that I've already seen but since it's under the new post end up clicking again thinking it's new pics but in reality someone just made a newer comment).

Oneil 1: the issue wasn't that the date was near your name once you've opened the post, I was actually referring to when you go to the main list of threads (such as under "new posts" and have the titles and who started them, but not the date they were started on (they do have info regarding who made the last post and time the reply was done)

Last edited by XRAYVSN; 11-02-2006 at 09:28 AM.