Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Problems with opening mb forum....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E220 cdi '99., Renault Clio 1.9D '99., Fiat Punto 1.2 '01.
Problems with opening mb forum....

Hi,

I was coming on this forum with no problem unti about 3 months ago when it just stopped opening in my browser. (Everything is ok with my comp)
I contacted my ISP and they told me they got new block of IP adrresses, and said that ''remote'' system should change access list and make new IPs accessable. But the problem is that they (''remote'' system)probably didnt do that (maybe they havent got information about new IPs).
So, the only way to access this forum is through activated proxy on my browser.
I wanted to ask, is it possible to make it accessable as before,with no active proxy??
New Ip range of my provider is 77.xxx.xxx.xxx
So, I dont know do the admins of this site can put that Ip in access list??

tnx
Old 06-11-2007, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Founder

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
Originally Posted by Mares
Hi,

I was coming on this forum with no problem unti about 3 months ago when it just stopped opening in my browser. (Everything is ok with my comp)
I contacted my ISP and they told me they got new block of IP adrresses, and said that ''remote'' system should change access list and make new IPs accessable. But the problem is that they (''remote'' system)probably didnt do that (maybe they havent got information about new IPs).
So, the only way to access this forum is through activated proxy on my browser.
I wanted to ask, is it possible to make it accessable as before,with no active proxy??
New Ip range of my provider is 77.xxx.xxx.xxx
So, I dont know do the admins of this site can put that Ip in access list??

tnx
There is nothing that we are doing on our side to block you from accessing the site as you mention. We don't have an "access list" of IPs that we allow to view the site. Check again with your ISP.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E220 cdi '99., Renault Clio 1.9D '99., Fiat Punto 1.2 '01.
aha,ok...i wasnt 100% sure when they were talking about ''remote (second) system''...is it related to this forum or some other newtwork system, but as they said,its not theirs fault....they told me that RIPE NCC has obligation to inform all providers and other organizations when some ISP make change like new IPs, and maybe they didnt inform that ''remote''system (which I still doesnt understand who is it).