Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Pure Disapointment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2008 | 04:35 PM
Almost a Member!

05' E320 (W211)
Pure Disapointment

I am very disapointed in all of the tech forums...I have posted several times over several issues in the past and not once has someone responded back or assisted me. The thread title says it is moderated by an actual tech, but I have never heard him reply to any of my threads. IMPO, That whole entire thread is worthless because no one who actually has any answers...ie. the tech ever answers there. It is always some other owner who is just guessing what the problems and possible answer is. My suggestion is that if you are going to advertise a thread as monitored by a tech, then actually have that person do their job.
Old 08-31-2008 | 06:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

The tech is a volunteer.
Actually all the staff with the exception of sponsors and IB-staff are volunteers and have been for quite a few years
Old 08-31-2008 | 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by RyRoRyan
I am very disapointed in all of the tech forums...I have posted several times over several issues in the past and not once has someone responded back or assisted me. The thread title says it is moderated by an actual tech, but I have never heard him reply to any of my threads. IMPO, That whole entire thread is worthless because no one who actually has any answers...ie. the tech ever answers there. It is always some other owner who is just guessing what the problems and possible answer is. My suggestion is that if you are going to advertise a thread as monitored by a tech, then actually have that person do their job.
Your refund for the amount you paid to peruse these forums has been sent via US mail.