Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Ken

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2009 | 10:20 AM

Mercedes CLK 220 Coupe
Ken

My CLK Coupe 220 was serviced last September 2008. To date I have yet to cover 3,000k miles yet the service indicator states that a 'B' service is overdue. I have read somewhere that the service indicator can be reset by i.e
1.Turn Key to Position 1.
2.Operate arrow button 'till service exceeded message appears.
3.Press R button for about 3 seconds until the "Do You Want To Reset The Service Interval" appears.
4.Confirm by pressing the R button within 5 Seconds.
Following these instructions I can't get to the "Do You Want To Reset-" etc.
Can anyone advise me? Ken
Old 05-27-2009 | 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by karter
My CLK Coupe 220 was serviced last September 2008. To date I have yet to cover 3,000k miles yet the service indicator states that a 'B' service is overdue. I have read somewhere that the service indicator can be reset by i.e
1.Turn Key to Position 1.
2.Operate arrow button 'till service exceeded message appears.
3.Press R button for about 3 seconds until the "Do You Want To Reset The Service Interval" appears.
4.Confirm by pressing the R button within 5 Seconds.
Following these instructions I can't get to the "Do You Want To Reset-" etc.
Can anyone advise me? Ken
Ken,

This section is for questions/problems with the site itself. Copy what you wrote here, scroll up to the appropriate vehicle section and paste your issue there... you should have your answer within hours...

-Rob