Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Suggestion on Years and Models Details

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2010 | 07:19 PM

'14 E350, '03 H-D FXDL
Suggestion on Years and Models Details

I suggest you include the various years and models listing for each forum identifier on the first page of your/our forum site.

I've just noticed that on the front page of MBWorld's forum site some forums, for example SL-Class (R230) and S-Class (W140), also include the various years and models that make up the particular series. That is, SL-Class (R230) also lists this series as 2003 - on: SL500, SL550, and SL600. However, there are other forums that only show the top level series info, such as E-Class (W211) and C-Class (W203). If you happen to own a car in this series, how do you know that your year and model are in the W211 forum or the W203 forum? By omitting the years and models from the forum identifiers, you require the owner/forum member to know in advance that their car is a W211 or a W203 versus being able to search for the correct forum that matches up with what they know with certainty: that they own a 2007 E-350..."ahh I see now, my car is listed in the W211 forum."
Let's get everyone started off on the right foot as soon as they come to the site to search for the great info available here.