Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

How about a No-Mods Board

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2003 | 06:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

w211 & w124
How about a No-Mods Board

This could be a civilized area where members could come together and share their stories and questions relating to their MB's and never have to worry about deleted posts or TOS violations (although I doubt there would even be a need for any of that). This would be a relaxing place that everyone could enjoy, if they so choose.

I think this would make it a lot more interesting which may also help to uplift our spirits when we're down. And everyone knows that that will encourage spending and of course what better place to shop then at evosport.

So in summary, this will promote business for evosport, somewhat indirectly. And at the same time the mods could spend more time answering technical questions or giving estimates on the other boards instead of worrying about policing which will also boost sales.

Non-moderated Forum=More $$$ for Evosport

Last edited by Brian_I.; 07-25-2003 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-10-2003 | 11:06 AM
Administrator
MBWorld Ambassador

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
OK, pocholin's apprentise. You're just looking for another thread to expand your postwhoring skills. Aren't you. (j/k)