Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Classifieds Forums needs an upgrade..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2015 | 07:50 AM

C63 AMG Coupe, BMW 335xi Frozen Silver
Classifieds Forums needs an upgrade..

As a previous BMW owner coming from E90post, the classifieds section is quite a mess.

I think it would be beneficial to separate the classifieds into body style first (I.E. W204 or C63 AMG, E55, etc..) so that way we wouldn't have to guess whether a member on the forum selling "HRE wheels for sale" in the subject line will fit our car. If it's too much work, maybe even implementing a little box before a member posts a new thread to make them select which body type that will show in the subject line (I.E. W204 - HRE wheels for sale).

More specifically to my recommendation:

1) Classifieds shows to select option 1) Vendor Classifieds or 2) Private/Member Classifieds.
2) Divide by location (US/Canada/International) - this would only be applied to the Member Classifieds since I don't think there are any Vendors on the forum outside of the U.S.?
3) Divide by body type/model
4) Divide by exterior, interior, exhausts, suspension, etc...(like how the forum is currently)
5) Threads appear

Just my 0.02 cents...it'll be more organized and will save us time instead of having to filter through thread by thread for those that do not indicate for what car the part is being sold for.

Last edited by leungsta; 04-04-2015 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-06-2015 | 07:55 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Hi and thank you for the suggestion. We'll take a look at options to help sort out the items.

Bob