Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

contacting a member

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c class estate 2010
contacting a member

HI ,JUST WONDERING IF IT POSSIBLE TO CONTACT A MEMBER ON HERE OR HAVE THEM CONTACT ME?THERE IS A THREAD ON HERE REGARDING PETROL IN THE OIL ON A C CLASS CGI MERCEDES.I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ASAP.THE MEMBERS NAME IS SRANJESUPER.I HAVE PUT A MESSAGE ON HERE,BUT NO REPLY. THANKS FOR YOU HELP MARK
Old 11-03-2019, 04:32 PM
IB Staff

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbygt350
HI ,JUST WONDERING IF IT POSSIBLE TO CONTACT A MEMBER ON HERE OR HAVE THEM CONTACT ME?THERE IS A THREAD ON HERE REGARDING PETROL IN THE OIL ON A C CLASS CGI MERCEDES.I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ASAP.THE MEMBERS NAME IS SRANJESUPER.I HAVE PUT A MESSAGE ON HERE,BUT NO REPLY. THANKS FOR YOU HELP MARK
You can send the member a PM (Private Message) by clicking on their username as it appears to the left of their post. There is then a menu with one item being "Send a private message to sranjesuper" or you can view their profile "View Public Profile" and then find the Send Message function.

The member has not been on the forums for some time so they may or may not receive your notification. We cannot provide contact information due to privacy. It is best to continue to allow the entire community the ability to assist with your concern by posting your concern on the forum so that all members can see and, hopefully, someone can assist.