Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Carlsson C-Tronic Lowering Module For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01 C320 Lorinser Ed.
Carlsson C-Tronic Lowering Module For Sale

I am selling a Carlsson C-Tronic Module Lowering Kit. The kit fits 2003+ SL or 2007+ S-class with ABC or Airmatic suspension. Part # 31-71-0130. I had it installed on my 2006 SL600 and it worked perfectly. Very easy to use and adjustable between 0 and 30mm. You can also adjust the front and rear of the car independently. You are actually getting 2 lowering modules, one with the original software and one with updated software from Carlsson. (when they updated their software, I had them send me out a new unit).

New $1700, Asking $1000 + shipping. Money order (preferred) or PayPal.

Email me with any questions, dustineck@hotmail.com

See further description below.

The C-TRONIC SUSPENSION is plugged between the level sensors of the wheels and the ABC/Airmatic control unit. The sensor signals are modified with an offset. That is to say that a voltage is added or subtracted to the sensor signal.
In case of active lowering the C-TRONIC is changing the sensor signals in such a way, that the vehicle level is lowered up to –30mm.

Also, all Carlsson products are TUV certified for use and application by the German government.

Lowers the car approx. 30 mm for cars with DC AirMatic or ABC

Fits:
W221 2007+
- S550
- S600
- S63
- S65

R230 2003+
- SL500
- SL55
- SL600
- SL65

Intelligent adaptation of spring travel, sporty look by lowering up to max. 30 mm, improved driving dynamics through reduced roll, and the best of it all: the wiring harness, is not only reliable but quick and easy to plug or to return the suspension to its original condition and settings at any time. (no cutting wires or splicing into the factory harness, just plug and play)

Ride comfort - As a rule, conventional systems for lowering vehicles with electronic suspension systems do no more than lower the centre of gravity. By contrast, the Carlsson C-Tronic Suspension not only lowers the centre of gravity but also, thanks to its sophisticated technology, reacts intelligently to the changing road conditions.
On poor surfaces where the suspension jounces continuously, the vehicle height is automatically raised to ensure sufficient spring travel for even ride comfort. This demand-responsive system is controlled electronically and automatically so the driver enjoys a high level of ride comfort in all situations. The permanent data synchronization with pre-set values ensures split-second adaptation to the road conditions prevailing.

Quick and easy installation - Thanks to the tried and tested C-Tronic connection technology for the wiring harness, installing and removing the Carlsson C-Tronic SUSPENSION is not only reliable but quick and easy. For customers, this means only a short fitting time and, therefore, low workshop costs (or you can even install it on your own with only minimal technical knowledge). Furthermore, the vehicle can be returned to its original condition at any time.

Again, please email me with any questions, dustineck@hotmail.com

(not actual picture)
Old 01-18-2009, 05:50 PM

01 C320 Lorinser Ed.
Will take $800 shipped. Money order or Paypal. Email me with any questions dustineck@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:02 PM

01 C320 Lorinser Ed.
I made a mistake in the original add. The kit fits 2003-2008 SL with Airmatic suspension, or 1998-2006 S-class and 1998-2006 CL-class with ABC suspension.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:46 PM

S65 ML63 SL65 S63 G63
Im interested so far..This will fit my 08 S550? If so how do I install? How much will it cost for me to install?
Old 04-19-2009, 01:57 AM

2003 CL500 Lorinser
Is this still for sale?

Where are you located?

I am in San Diego, Ca
Old 04-19-2009, 09:40 AM

01 C320 Lorinser Ed.
SOLD....thanks.