Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

SL55 Brakes for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 01:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55 - W209 CLK (gone)
you don't have the rotors? are you willing to sell them separately, I'm interested in the rear calipers...thx
Old 01-21-2010, 10:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Macan GTS, 981 Boxster S, Lotus Sport Elise, Porsche 930 Turbo,C63 Edition 507
Originally Posted by icecream
you don't have the rotors? are you willing to sell them separately, I'm interested in the rear calipers...thx
No rotors...the original owner kept those.

I'd prefer to not break up the set, but if the local offers I've received don't pan out, then I may consider selling you just the rears.

However, there is another guy here who is in line ahead of you for those.

To be fair, if it doesn't work out with him, then I'd be happy to hook you up.

Or maybe I should just put all this stuff on eBay and be done with it
Old 01-21-2010, 02:36 PM

n/a
Originally Posted by trackaddict
2003?...you are way off base.

Regarding the pistons, I have no idea where you're coming from.

If you're seriously interested in buying these, then make that clear.

If you are just f'ing around, there's a better place on this forum to air your opinions, so please stop wasting my time and stop cluttering up this thread
Never mind! If anyone is f'ing around and wasting time, it's YOU! Obviously you're unwilling to honor simple requests, ie. (more pictures of the front calipers?) or answer a simple question (What year?) I guess it's a secret or perhaps a new selling technique whereby you don't divulge information a potential buyer might actually want to know?!

This whole bizarre routine of yours has deception written all over it so consider me one local buyer who's no longer interested! Is that clear enough for you?!!

Last edited by havoc01; 01-21-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:47 PM

CLS 500
Trackaddict's a scam.... I bought the first set, however he bullsh*ted to me about the mileage that was put on it rotors and pads were way more worn then what he advertised. Secondly on the sales contract there was a refund line in the case brakes weren't a direct bolt-on and they ended up not being a direct bolt-on except when I contacted him he dissapeared. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.... BAD EXPERIENCE!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 03:06 PM

n/a
Originally Posted by misterTRIGGER
Trackaddict's a scam.... I bought the first set, however he bullsh*ted to me about the mileage that was put on it rotors and pads were way more worn then what he advertised. Secondly on the sales contract there was a refund line in the case brakes weren't a direct bolt-on and they ended up not being a direct bolt-on except when I contacted him he dissapeared. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.... BAD EXPERIENCE!!!
I'm not surprised in the least! The guy is waaaay too defensive! I suspect the mileage figure (1k) is made up, and he doesn't really know what year they're from either.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:24 PM

Look man, you didn't do your research to see if those brakes would directly fit on your car or what it would cost to have someone do it for you correctly.

Checking into all of that was your responsibility, not mine.

When my buddy drove 1 1/2 hours out of his way in the middle of his day off on the weekend to accomodate you, you tricked him into signing a guarantee note that you wrote on the spot without telling me. You took advantage of a guy who speaks little English and who had no idea what you wrote on that piece of paper that you made him sign.

I made no guarantee claim on any post here or on any correspondence to you. If I were dumb enough to deliver to you, or if you had called me to ask if I would agree to your guarantee note, it would never have happened. Instead, my buddy was kind enough to help you out and you deceived him...you have no integrity!

Then, when you finally figured out the brakes weren't a direct fit on your car, I had a local Mercedes expert go over it and find you a solution. However, you were not willing to pay the cost to have this done, even though it was a very fair price. Qais at SouthBay Autohaus is not a scam artist and he wasted his time to help you in this matter without any compensation.

I remember that my buddy said you were calling him nonstop and whining like a spoiled brat that you didn't want the brakes anymore and you expected a full refund...not going to happen!

Sorry, but if you buy something, nobody is going to be there to hold your hand and wait till you decide if you really want it! You knew exactly what you were buying but you were too stupid and too lazy to make sure you could use it.

If the brakes were damaged before you received them or if they were not exactly as described, then the only fair thing to do would be to offer you a full refund. Clearly, that was not the case and you bought them willingly and without hesitation.

Sorry again, but this is not your mommy or daddy you are dealing with here. Whining and crying like a baby does not work in the real world...you need to grow up and stop acting like the spoiled brat you are.

BTW, I do remember that you tried to re-sell the same brakes soon after on this same site without disclosing what I had found out for you.

You then listed these brakes on eBay and sold them for more than what you paid me...Remember that?

Dude, if you have any other problem with this situation, it is not my concern...addressing your B.S. is a complete waste of my time.

Go cry to someone else.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by havoc01
Never mind! If anyone is f'ing around and wasting time, it's YOU! Obviously you're unwilling to honor simple requests, ie. (more pictures of the front calipers?) or answer a simple question (What year?) I guess it's a secret or perhaps a new selling technique whereby you don't divulge information a potential buyer might actually want to know?!

This whole bizarre routine of yours has deception written all over it so consider me one local buyer who's no longer interested! Is that clear enough for you?!!
Man, you need to go bother someone else then.

Besides, I don't think these brakes would look very good or work exactly right on your POS antique Audi

Last edited by trackaddict; 01-21-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:31 PM

CLS 500
LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!! All I gotta say is Trackaddict you are soo full of ****. Yes the person did come to my place to do the delivery, but that was because he insisted on doing it and he told me HE bought the brakes but was selling it now because the friend he bought it FOR no longer wanted it. I did not trick anyone into signing a sales contract, everything was written BIG AND CLEAR. If you sign the sales contract then you are responsible to honoring it. No one forced you. I can't believe a 20 year old like me has to teach 30+ year olds like you about doing business. Which is why you drive a Piece of **** Ford F-150 while bashing on us Mercedes/Audi owners because you can only dream of owning one.
Do not even try to change the story and what happened, I do not mind uploading the sales contract as proof to everyone how big of a scam you are. BTW need I remind you the autoshop you sent me to was some friend of your's that wanted to make his own brake bracket in order to fit the brakes on my car? Sorry but I don't want to buy into any of you or your friends shadiness and I'm just warning everyone else on this board.

And yes I did end up relisting the item on this board as well as making some profit listing it on eBay, but that is also why I can afford a MB at age 20 while you drive a piece of **** Ford. . .
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 PM

LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!! All I gotta say is Trackaddict you are soo full of ****. Yes the person did come to my place to do the delivery, but that was because he insisted on doing it and he told me HE bought the brakes but was selling it now because the friend he bought it FOR no longer wanted it. I did not trick anyone into signing a sales contract, everything was written BIG AND CLEAR. If you sign the sales contract then you are responsible to honoring it. No one forced you. I can't believe a 20 year old like me has to teach 30+ year olds like you about doing business. Which is why you drive a Piece of **** Ford F-150 while bashing on us Mercedes/Audi owners because you can only dream of owning one.
Do not even try to change the story and what happened, I do not mind uploading the sales contract as proof to everyone how big of a scam you are. BTW need I remind you the autoshop you sent me to was some friend of your's that wanted to make his own brake bracket in order to fit the brakes on my car? Sorry but I don't want to buy into any of you or your friends shadiness and I'm just warning everyone else on this board.

And yes I did end up relisting the item on this board as well as making some profit listing it on eBay, but that is also why I can afford a MB at age 20 while you drive a piece of **** Ford. . .
Hey dummy, you need a lesson in reading comprehension:

I signed nothing.

I do not drive a Ford truck.

However, I do own a Lotus and an Audi, both with title in hand.

In fact, I am a former treasurer of the Audi Club of North America.

Owning a car (or cars) is not a big deal for an adult with a decent job.

You will come to realize that one day when you grow up

You should upload that "contract" because it shows how you cooked this up and tricked my friend into signing it without my consent.

In reality, the only reason you have that car is you live with your parents rent/mortgage free.

Maybe you should grow some backbone and learn to take care of your parents instead of having them take care of you.

I wouldn't be surprised if "your" car is being financed with your parents as co-signors and their bank as lien holder. Or maybe it's really their car that you claim as your own.

Care to post up the registration?

Or maybe your folks spoiled you undeservingly and threw you a bone to chew on.

Whatever the case, lay off the crack pipe.

Hello moderators, can you please do something about all this B.S.?
Old 01-21-2010, 07:24 PM

CLS 500
If it makes you & your ego feel better by boasting about stuff you don't have then go ahead. At least I don't go out and make blatant statements like that. No one wants to buy stuff from a seller whose so inresponsible...
Thanks for the elderly advice tho? But no... my car is fully paid off by me, the only $$ my parents put in for my car was from the sale of the car they gave me. I am a 20 year old entrepreneur while attending college, if that's soo hard for you to understand then O_O dunno what to say. And no I will not be uploading my registration with personal info onto this board.

Mods should step in, but I do feel like I have not done anything except for pointing out your scam and answering your incorrect accusations.