Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Lowering links for CL500/55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2009 | 10:44 AM

cl500 custom
FS: Lowering links for CL500/55

Hi, I'm returning my car to stock height, so I have no need for my lowering links. If anyone's interested, $130US delivered. Please PM if your interested.
Old 12-14-2009 | 06:28 AM

ML63, e550 cabrio
got pics? brand? part number?
Old 12-16-2009 | 02:36 AM

cl500 custom
sorry they're sold

Originally Posted by xliemx717
got pics? brand? part number?
sorry sold.

Oh just to clear up a few points. (this is NOT directed at you xliemx in any way)

Brand : does it make a difference ? does one work better than another ? in that case mine were K_Mart.

Part Number: For those of you looking to get some links for nothing and finding a magic part number, then your in luck, there is a part number and it can be found using the search function on this board, but i wont be handing it out, use the search its on this forum. If I sell my front links to you then what am I supposed to do with the back ones ?? throw them in the dustbin ??

Will these fit my car: Use the search function and find out. its at the top of the page.

Sorry for the rant, there are detailed threads on this forum about how to do a $70 diy lowering kit from your hardware store, read it. Rant over
Old 12-16-2009 | 05:44 AM

Big and Heavy 03 CL
Wow. You sure are a d!ck. I haven't posted in a looooong time, but in the case of your thread it seemed appropriate. Don't advertise something for sale if you don't want to answer questions.
Just my .02.
Old 12-16-2009 | 07:56 AM

ML63, e550 cabrio
well, ghee i have to agree with jay9722, you are a dick and need a chill pill. dude, don't advertise if you don't want questions about your part. FYI, brand and price DO make a difference. would you prefer a mercedes S65 or a vega wagon? you be the judge smartass. you get what you pay for!
Old 12-16-2009 | 10:43 AM

cl500 custom
wow thanks for returnng and replying

Originally Posted by xliemx717
well, ghee i have to agree with jay9722, you are a dick and need a chill pill. dude, don't advertise if you don't want questions about your part. FYI, brand and price DO make a difference. would you prefer a mercedes S65 or a vega wagon? you be the judge smartass. you get what you pay for!
Wow you ppl really need to get a life, seriously. A rubbish post like this gets instant reply's yet nobody can be bothered to answer anything of use. Oh and please explain (if you can !! ...) what the difference between lowering kits is please ?? how does one work better than another ?? I would love to know how one works better than the other. Please explain. I think you are both dick's, so please explain the difference between them ??? Its no wonder there's hardly any traffic passing through these boards, because of dumb remarks by people who think they are better than everyone else. Look at other car brand forums and they're streaming with constant traffic, posts with multiple reply's etc. Maybe Benz owners are better than everyone else ?? I think not.
Old 12-16-2009 | 07:57 PM

Big and Heavy 03 CL
Originally Posted by sortedcl500
Wow you ppl really need to get a life, seriously. A rubbish post like this gets instant reply's yet nobody can be bothered to answer anything of use. Oh and please explain (if you can !! ...) what the difference between lowering kits is please ?? how does one work better than another ?? I would love to know how one works better than the other. Please explain. I think you are both dick's, so please explain the difference between them ??? Its no wonder there's hardly any traffic passing through these boards, because of dumb remarks by people who think they are better than everyone else. Look at other car brand forums and they're streaming with constant traffic, posts with multiple reply's etc. Maybe Benz owners are better than everyone else ?? I think not.
Hey Newbie, before you come on this board and direct people to use the search function instead of answering a simple question directed to you, who is trying to sell an item, think twice about posting. You had the item, knew the condition, description, brand, etc. Enlighten us. Pretend we are idiots and don't know exactly what you have or exactly what is out there. This is a FORUM. We discuss things in the FORUM. It was a simple question that didn't deserve attitude or negativity. There isn't a lot of posting on the CL forum because we communicate in other ways and know how to reach out to the folks who actually enjoy educating those who might not be "in the know" about everything. And I don't think I am better than you...I don't know you. You own a CL500 so that says something good about you. However, after only 14 posts on this site you came across a little harsh to a simple question.
Old 12-16-2009 | 09:22 PM

cl500 custom
oh ok then

Originally Posted by Jay9722
Hey Newbie, before you come on this board and direct people to use the search function instead of answering a simple question directed to you, who is trying to sell an item, think twice about posting. You had the item, knew the condition, description, brand, etc. Enlighten us. Pretend we are idiots and don't know exactly what you have or exactly what is out there. This is a FORUM. We discuss things in the FORUM. It was a simple question that didn't deserve attitude or negativity. There isn't a lot of posting on the CL forum because we communicate in other ways and know how to reach out to the folks who actually enjoy educating those who might not be "in the know" about everything. And I don't think I am better than you...I don't know you. You own a CL500 so that says something good about you. However, after only 14 posts on this site you came across a little harsh to a simple question.
Oh OK then, I'm a newbie, I shall have to try harder and post in threads of no relevance to me to get my post count up. If I do this then I might be initiated into "the know" and learn how to communicate in morse-code or smoke signals, flashing lights etc.. Damn, your post count could be considered a little on the low side too compared to other members who post here. Oh yeah, what's the one thing a newbie is asked to do when new to a forum ?? "use the search function". Anyway is this going to turn into a p!$$!ng contest ?? because this thread could go on forever. I could have "hardcore member" status by the end of it and then I will have the right to assert my opinion on a newbie.

Do you own this board by any chance ?? if not then do not dictate terms and conditions to me, I have read the terms and conditions and your not in them.
Old 12-19-2009 | 12:27 AM

Big and Heavy 03 CL
lock this thread

Yeah dude you're right. This will become a pissing contest so maybe we should just end it now. Since you sold your "lowering links" and what we are discussing isn't relative...just lock the thread. Obviously two members thought you were being more than rude about answering simple tech questions about an item you posted, but you don't see that. Have a great Holiday.
Old 12-19-2009 | 05:00 AM

cl500 custom
You too

Originally Posted by Jay9722
Yeah dude you're right. This will become a pissing contest so maybe we should just end it now. Since you sold your "lowering links" and what we are discussing isn't relative...just lock the thread. Obviously two members thought you were being more than rude about answering simple tech questions about an item you posted, but you don't see that. Have a great Holiday.
Likewise, have a great holiday too.