Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

AMG CALIPERS FOR SALE!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 06:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c230 coupe
Exclamation AMG CALIPERS FOR SALE!!!

Up for sale is a pair of front Calipers made by Brembo for AMG Mercedes-Benz models. These are the OEM 4-piston calipers that are hard to come by. these are original and brand new never used i bought it to upgrade my 03 c230 kompressor coupe but never had the chance to put them on and now i sold the car so i have no use for them the kit retails for over $2000 +

This should fit most Mercedes-Benz models like W202,W203,W210,W208 CLK,W170 and W171 SLK's as part of a full brake upgrade
The calipers are brand new ; If you have any questions, feel free to ask
Email me at carlosemoore@yahoo.com or
Text me at 848-219-7620
Attached Thumbnails AMG CALIPERS FOR SALE!!!-dsc02035.jpg   AMG CALIPERS FOR SALE!!!-dsc02031.jpg  

Last edited by carlos moore; 01-12-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:59 AM

2006 mercedes benz C180k Avantgarde SE
Apparently these calipers never got delivered to me after I've made the payment.. I'm puzzled by your actions.. are you doing this for fun or are you so desperate in need of money?
So just a friendly warning to all, you guys might not get these calipers after you've made the payment..so be careful..

Zack
Old 01-12-2010, 12:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Corrolla
here we go again....

Andy
Old 01-16-2010, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
06 C230 SS 6spd
DANG THAT SUXS SORRY TO HEAR THAT! HATE SCAMMERS
Old 01-18-2010, 08:11 AM

c230 coupe
you requested a cheap mail service to FINLAND i have no idea what happend in transit and never made it so i had to open a claim, I REFUNDED YOU EVERY CENT DIDNT I? ,after a week they return the package and is up for sale now only this time ive learn my lesson not to do international

Originally Posted by hyper_tune77
Apparently these calipers never got delivered to me after I've made the payment.. I'm puzzled by your actions.. are you doing this for fun or are you so desperate in need of money?
So just a friendly warning to all, you guys might not get these calipers after you've made the payment..so be careful..

Zack
Old 01-18-2010, 08:11 AM

c230 coupe
you requested a cheap mail service to FINLAND i have no idea what happend in transit and never made it so i had to open a claim, I REFUNDED YOU EVERY CENT DIDNT I? ,after a week they return the package and is up for sale now only this time ive learn my lesson not to do international
Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM

2006 mercedes benz C180k Avantgarde SE
I did asked for the cheapest shipping from USPS but that doesn't mean USPS is unreliable..blame USPS if its true that they didn't deliver the calipers..not me.
ofcourse you refunded my money but that was after tons of emails and over 2 months of waiting.. & that too..ofcourse, after I've made a complaint on paypal. Before the complaint was made, I have to asked you again and again for my refund. surprisingly, you replied after the complaint was made.
If you remember, I did asked you..not once.. for the proof of delivery which you simply ignored & fail to comply.
International shipping won't give you any trouble if you honour your words. I've received tens of items purchased internationally, and none have any problem. I've bought rotors from abroad as well and received them in good time. Giving excuses won't save your **** as the damaged has been done.
By the way, I'm curious if you have more than A PAIR of these calipers coz I saw on your ebay feedback that another buyer bought the same calipers few days before I made the payment..

Zack