Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: KW Variant 3 Coilovers SLS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 10:46 AM
SPONSOR

Received 243 Likes on 189 Posts
www.wheelsboutique.com
FS: KW Variant 3 Coilovers SLS

Guys,
Got a used set of KW Variant 3 Coilovers for SLS up for grabs/ They retail at 4599.00 & 3000.00 takes them. Cleaned boxed & ready to ship.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLS coilovers

still available?
Old 02-20-2012, 10:22 AM
SPONSOR

www.wheelsboutique.com
still here never really advertised them lol you want them they are yours !
Old 02-20-2012, 12:55 PM

SLS coilovers

is that the lowest price you can let them go for? I'm hoping to buy a set @ dealer cost.

Also -given your specialty- I have a set of the 10-spoke AMG SLS wheels powdercoated black and want to 'downgrade' to the standard 5-spoke...with the black finish (available as a factory option on 2012 models) my wheels are a $3400 upgrade; I'm just looking for an even trade as I like the 5-spoke design over the 10.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:58 PM
SPONSOR

www.wheelsboutique.com
Originally Posted by rjohnsonil
is that the lowest price you can let them go for? I'm hoping to buy a set @ dealer cost.

Also -given your specialty- I have a set of the 10-spoke AMG SLS wheels powdercoated black and want to 'downgrade' to the standard 5-spoke...with the black finish (available as a factory option on 2012 models) my wheels are a $3400 upgrade; I'm just looking for an even trade as I like the 5-spoke design over the 10.
3k is under dealer cost they cost us more we buy direct . you want to trade wheels ?
call me 786-522-7344 thank you
Old 02-20-2012, 01:48 PM

If you have a set of the 19/20 standard oem amg 5-spoke I would like to trade. Mine have 3K miles on the tires and the wheels are perfect but for a tiny scuff I put on the outermost portion of the rim: because of that I was planning on sending them to Miami this week and have a polished lip applied to the whole set (presently they're all black which I personally prefer but the factory option features a polished lip and I figured most people would want them that way). Anyway if you wanted to see them before they do anything I can get directions to where they're located or possibly persuade them to drop by your shop...if the trade works out they'll be powdercoating the 5-spokes black so I don't think they'd mind.

Is the warranty intact on the coilovers? I don't think I'll ever find it worthwhile to shell out the extra for the hydraulic kit but just so I know: can that be added to what you have later or does the kit all have to be bought as one set.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:30 PM

Mercedes SLS, Cayanne turbo, bmw m3 e92
are they still up for sale ? and whats the price ?