Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for W211

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 500 Brabus
FS: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for W211

Up for sale is my set of Eibach Pro-Kit Springs. They were on my 2007 E350 Sport. They were put on in May/June of 2010 and removed in June of 2011. About 10,000 miles were driven during this time.

I am located in the Chicago suburbs and would ideally like to sell to someone local. I will ship and accept payment via paypal.

Price is $150.00
Shipping to 48- Shipping cost (if needed) Can be negotiated

I will get pictures of the springs up tonight. If you want to see the springs on my car with the 20's I had or with the stock wheels, send me a PM and I will send you a bunch.

Thank you for looking.

Nic
Old 10-05-2011, 07:26 PM

08 W211 E350 Sport Pkg. AMG Kits, Sienna Black Paint/Designo Tan Leather Pkg/Pano, Navi, Miro M.BLk
I'm interested, but I have a 08 W211 350 with sport packages. I'm running a set of 19s CLS 63 is flush to the fender on the rear, just wonder if this Eibach springs tuck the wheels on the rear? can you send me a closer picture on the rear of your car when is lower, thanks.
would have to ship to Dallas, TX.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:17 PM

CLK 500 Brabus
Hey,

I will get you some more pics soon. My computer is messed up and have to access my photos through my email at work.

My signature has my e-class with euro 63rs 20's with a 30 profile tire in the front and 25 profile in the rear with these springs that I'm selling. The ride was perfect and I had no rubbing at all.

Once I get some photos I will see how much to ship to Dallas.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:17 PM

08 W211 E350 Sport Pkg. AMG Kits, Sienna Black Paint/Designo Tan Leather Pkg/Pano, Navi, Miro M.BLk
Originally Posted by Ducatinicolo
Hey,

I will get you some more pics soon. My computer is messed up and have to access my photos through my email at work.

My signature has my e-class with euro 63rs 20's with a 30 profile tire in the front and 25 profile in the rear with these springs that I'm selling. The ride was perfect and I had no rubbing at all.

Once I get some photos I will see how much to ship to Dallas.

Sweett...is shouldn't cost that much, let me know...because I can get a new set for around $200.00