Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

C32 H&R street performance coilovers (barely used)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
C32 H&R street performance coilovers (barely used)

Used for approximately 2 months. I didn't even get a chance to test them on the track. I'm selling because I found a set of stiffer track suspension setup for a good price and would like to sell these. They are in PERFECT condition, 2 months of use is nothing. Installed in June so it hasn't even seen a winter. I only drive from my house to work and back all highway less than 10km's per day. These are still currently on the car, but will be off soon. So this is pretty much a feeler thread. The suspension is coming off for sure, so please let me know if you're interested. The coilovers are great, plenty stiff for the street and occasional track use. My supplier (H&R distributor) said they are pretty much PSS9's but without the rebound/compression adjustments. They are the PSS9 springs with custom valved shocks to the "medium" settings of the PSS9.

I paid $1356 CDN, I'm asking $900 CDN/USD + shipping. I believe these have lifetime warranty and I will provide proof of purchase.

part number 29367-3 fitment is for C32 but I'm sure it's the same as the C55 fitment, not sure about CLK. Probably the same for all the W203 lineups. It has the larger holes for the swaybar endlinks though. I believe 10mm front spacers are also required for wheel/tire clearence. They can be purchased from H&R for less than $100/pair.

pics located in this thread below. In the pics the front has about 1cm of adjustment thread left, so it's almost completely slammed. The Rear has about 5mm of adjustment thread left, so in the pics the front and rear are pretty much as low as you can go. I wouldn't go much lower than that anyways. The rear is super tucked and the front just barely clears the fenders.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c...-included.html

thanks,

Bryan

Last edited by Autotechnica; 09-23-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
SOLD, thanks.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Mosselman 190E 16V+ C63S+ Abarth 595
Damn! I would have sent you the payment immediately if I saw this the second you posted it. Great price man.