Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FOR SALE - C Class W205 Lowering Links

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C400
FOR SALE - C Class W205 Lowering Links

I have an extra set of brand new *never used* lowering links. I bought them from the UK but am in Canada. They retail for 80 Euros and I'm offering them for $125 USD shipped or $150 CAD shipped. Outside North America price will vary depending on actual shipping cost.

Lowering Kits For Vehicles Factory Fitted With Air Suspension. Links are fully adjustable so that you can set the new height of your car to your exact preference.

The kits are extremely easy to install using basic tools and take no longer than 1 hour to fit. Links can be re-fitted to the vehicle or you can re-adjust the new links to put the car back to the cars standard height for warranty purposes or selling the car.

Installing the links is a fully reversible process and removes the need of fitting of a complex and costly electronic module.

Details here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-C...-/121619822671

Please contact me at: ashleyroberts3000@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails FOR SALE - C Class W205 Lowering Links-w205-lowering-links.jpg  
Old 11-23-2015, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C400
*SOLD*