Test Use this forum to test posting messages and pictures before posting on the actual forum. If you are a new user, this is a great place to learn how to post.

just more of Delaware boy's inane posting habits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: San Diego, CA & San Jose, Costa Rica & Stuttgart, Germany
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1959 220S / 1979 230 G / 2002 A210 AMG / 2003 C320 SC / 2004.5 C320 SS / 2005 ML350 SE / 2008 smart
just more of Delaware boy's inane posting habits

our boy from Delaware:

aka: nicedeboy / rockintunes23 / c230_617 / benzpro230 / benzset / knowalotaboutMB / lookinforbenzpart / amgpimps / cklass_balla / Needing2KnowDud / from190e_cs / benzgame / newbenzamg

ALL BANNED !!

and many many more to come, until the mods figure out how to ban him indefenitely !!

he's got multiple screen-name aliases all running at the same time.
He posts with his different names in the same thread, so that becomes very apparent very soon. He asks the same idiotic questions, and then makes the same come-back remarks when cornered, and claims everything is Off Topic, and who is c230_617 ??? remarks.

Too legitimize his posting, he racks up his post-count by trolling in the E55AMG, E-Class, CL55/65, CLK55 AMG, and CLS, CLK-Class forums.

other hints:
- loves the CF dash kits
- remarks about C240 or Mazda
- claims to own extravagant MB's/AMG's and BMW 330 / S600
- "whips"
- "girls be looking at me"
- starts duplicate posts, and then deletes them alltogether
- uses fake geographic locations
- starts posts, and gets it going, and never posts again (just to build up post count and seem like a credible newbie asking questions).

-----------------------------------------------------------------
before you delete your idiotic trunk lid thread in the E-Class forum, i
thought I'd save some of your most inane posts:

Originally Posted by Needing2knowDud
Still waiting for my answer to the question I asked you, mister attidude. I didn't post this topic for some smart idiot like you to cause drama. 2005 Mazda 3 SP23
In a year or so, I'm thinking about getting an E class with Keyless go and parting from my over priced asian car.
and some more posts of your wrecked C240 and Mazda:

There was a 2001 C240 6 speed (non-AWD) manual available. When I was in college, I had it! Benz doesn't offer manual in the C240 class anymore, its only in the C230 and C320. Comparing a C240 and a 330ci, I would keep the BMW. C240 AWD is more a grandpa and grandma car. Trust me, I'm only 24 and feel more my age with the car I have now that's not a Benz. If you want to keep it cheap, stay away from Mercedes. They do not have a free service plan like BMW presently has.
Can anyone guess where this interior is from...?

Doesn't look like a MB at all. Reminds me alot like the Mazda 6. LOL
Originally Posted by str8clownr
ok so this is the deal, finally got my car. looking to buy some rims soon but cant decide on the color. i have a white c class and dunno if i want white rims with chrome lip, black rims with chrome lip or gunmetal rims with the chrome/polish lip. has anyone seen white benzs on these colored rims?

which looks most decent?

also has anyone ever tried getting a CF dash kit to cover up the aluminum trim the 05s come with now stock? has anyone heard of the quality of these 3M tape on dash kits? ive never dealt with them and think they might be crappy quality.

please let me know guys
Originally Posted by str8clownr
i remember seeing a thread about someone wanting a carbon fiber hood for the sedan. i found think link maybe u haven't seen it before.

http://www.carbon-fiber-hoods.com/en...arget=d37.html

699 doesnt seem too bad?

does anyone have a CF dash kit, or know of any CF parts available for the car? i'm looking to get a couple of nice pieces, post links if you have stores or pics. thanks
Originally Posted by SpAcEmAn SpLiFF
hi guys,
im interested in gettin a c-class with the 4matic for college...

i have a couple of questions that i couldnt find the answer to

i want a manual tranny (i refuse to drive a slushbox), is that available on the awd models?

im tryin to keep it cheap, is there a specific model year thats better than others?

how powerful is the 2.6 L engine? im currently driving a bmw330, is it gonna be a big step down?

thanks guys

see any familiarity on this one:
Originally Posted by benzgame
nice grille
Originally Posted by duke5041
real nice grille.. where did you get that from? and if you did the install yourself, how did it go?
Originally Posted by duke5041
hey guys.. im new to the board and have a new 05 c230 in the black opal (i'll post some pics soon) but that grille that is in the picture is awesome... can i just get that seperately for our year's car? and if so is there another place to get it from besides steve..

here's some alias to BOLO:
Originally Posted by MerzadY_BoY
I didn't flam anyone when i created this thread moron, but NOW im about to.

Well, oh look at me i drive a little p.o.s. 325Ci in all your eyes like ricky stated, well maybe you didnt realize im only 17 and graduated highschool- thats a pretty decent car to own at my age, i could have gotten a CLK 320 if i wanted. But my cars not going to depreciated $60,000 in a month after driving it, yours will SUCKAS! :v The way some of you make it seem is that your car is EVERYTHING important to you. Seriously, its just a car, it does not make you more popular or the 'dawg!'

Mine will only depreciate $10k- a fraction of yours :P and i still have a nice car with a whole lot of money left over biatches.

ricky- you really creep me out when i saw a pic of your reflection in the car, and also your hairy hand holding a piece of paper- kinda sick so i try to avoid ya without confrontation
Originally Posted by skahung
Spinners can pick up mad hoochies!
Originally Posted by skahung
so what does the "617" stand for?
Originally Posted by superduper
You have to modify the grille for it to fit, right?
that's it for now...
more to come later, I'm sure.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
hey Benzretard, are you viewing how many times you've been banned on this board?

why don't you take the hint and leave?
Attached Thumbnails just more of Delaware boy's inane posting habits-retard.jpg