Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S55
Can SA cops do this to a Benz?

This is WRONG!

I went to visit my son in San Antonio today and we take Interstate 10 to get there. In the middle of downtown the freeway splits into two levels and I stayed on the lower level cruising with the flow of traffic. Towards the end of the split there was a girl texting and swerving in her lane. I sped up a little - seriously less than 1/4 throttle - to get around her. The needle showed just under 80.

About a 1/4 mile in front of us we saw a cop driving 4 lanes over and in a pretty big pack of traffic. I slowed way down as we came up to him. He swerved through traffic and slammed on his brakes to get behind me and pull me over.

He got out of his car and arrogantly strode up to my window and told me he radared me going 89 about a mile behind where we currently were. I tild him there was no possible way I was going that fast. His words - " you know you just can't tell how fast you are going in a car "LIKE THAT". He asked for the insurance and just my luck the card I pulled out expired last week. His words - "don't worry I'm sure you have to have insurance in a car "LIKE THAT".

A$$HOLE wrote me a ticket for 86 (hmm he told me I was going 89) thanks for the 3 mph break - it was one stinking mile over the limit to take defensive driving. Seriously I'd like to know how I was radared 1/4 mile behind him and behind 30 cars, 4 lanes over. Must be the giant dollar sign, I mean Benz symbol that blinded him in his rearview. Granted I was in a pack of cash for clunkers cars. Anyone know any attys in San Antonio or ways I can fight this?
Old 10-13-2009, 05:33 PM

2004 E55
heck yeah you can defend it. On the first day of court, go and plea not guilty, trial by Jury. then if he doesn't show up to the next court hearing, the case is dismissed because the state does not have a witness. If he does show, wait till after lunch. Trial will normally not occur until later in the day (that's how it works in Houston). Then if the cop doesn't show up or sign in after lunch then you are free again. If he does show up, more than likely you will not go to trial because it is only the first hearing. they will once again postpone it. Next hearing, hope he doesnt show again. keep playing the game until he doesnt show and your case is dismissed or until he does show and trial is set. Go to trial and defend yourself. Put your son on the witness stand.

HADI LAW!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by AMazinGocity
This is WRONG!

I went to visit my son in San Antonio today and we take Interstate 10 to get there.
Originally Posted by HadiLaw
Put your son on the witness stand.

HADI LAW!

Reread. There is no way you can claim the son as a witness - as in not in car. And in most states passengers are considered as a bias, non credible witness.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:03 PM

2004 E55
Oh, Visiting your son! Yeah, he's not a witness. Had he been in the car he could had testified, but the defense might object as to bias. That only strikes his credibility. He can still testify, and the jury still gets to here his side of the story.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by HadiLaw
Oh, Visiting your son! Yeah, he's not a witness. Had he been in the car he could had testified, but the defense might object as to bias. That only strikes his credibility. He can still testify, and the jury still gets to here his side of the story.

Prosecution!!!!!!!

Please don't give any more legal advice. You're not credible based on your posts.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:23 AM

2004 E55
Wow... seriously, you've been posting for 7 years? you must be proud! Stacking all those posts, 11,168, by talking smack huh. Great.

The reason why I never blog is because of some fanatic like you who jumps at every opportunity to gain a post.