Notices

Private Track Day at Eagle's Canyon March 24th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 10:42 PM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
E55
Private Track Day at Eagle's Canyon March 24th

Our local car club (DFW Auto Club) is renting Eagle's Canyon Raceway for the day on Wednesday, March 24th. The event will be run by Classic BMW's race team manager and we will have the track to ourselves for the entire day. This is a non-profit event that we're coordinating for our club, the more cars that participate the lower cost will be per car. We're going to have room for more cars than will be filled by our club so if anyone wants to join us just shoot me a pm with your contact info. Should be a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by RaceMX-M3
Classic BMW has scheduled a full day track event for the DFWAC at ECR

Date: Wednesday, March 24
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Available Classes: Beginner, Novice, Advanced
Schedule: TBA
Track Sessions: Unlimited
Instructors: YES
Lunch: Provided
Cost: 15 cars $299 / 20 cars $249 / 25 cars $199
Payment Options: Cash, check, Paypal to paypal@dfwautoclub.com

The schedule for the day and cost for the event will be determined by how many participate and how many drivers we have in each class. We need at least 15 people to commit to coming to make this work and will limit the number of participants to provide everyone with as much time on the track as they want. I will confirm, but race fuel should be available for purchase and lunch will be included.

If you want to participate in the event please reply or send me a pm asap and let me know your skill level and whether you want an instructor available. A $100 deposit is required to reserve your slot , we will confirm final attendance and collect the balance prior to the event. We would enjoy seeing as many DFWAC members as possible participate in the track event and will reach out to other local track enthusiasts if we need additional cars.