Notices

Help! Need body work repair - TX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E350
Help! Need body work repair - TX

I really need help knowing where to go in the Dallas/Ft Worth area (dallas or tarrant county) to find someone that can fix my MB with MB parts, paint and glass.
I drove into the garage (yes, I know) so it's cosmetically damage front-to-end and side-to-side. Wheel-to-wheel for that matter. I do want perfection so I'm nervous about these places that my insurance co. has recommended. I also only have a month of free rental. My insur. co estimated my damages at $9900. Ouch! I'm thinking about Park Place BodyWerks but I've also read some ugly reviews. I read one comment about Stuart's but I'm looking for a place I can research with current reviews (2010).

Can anyone offer me assistance? Again, I don't want any parts except MB parts......just the way it was before. Thanks for your help.

L
Old 10-05-2010, 10:53 AM

Z06
wanna have it shipped to Houston?
guaranteed factory finish.
http://www.collisionplusinc.com/
Old 10-06-2010, 07:53 PM

SL
Park Place Texas

This is Eric McKenzie, Bodyshop Director for the Park Place Dealerships’ Bodywerks facility. We are Mercedes-Benz certified facility with master trained technicians and Mercedes-Benz certified equipment. We only use genuine Mercedes-Benz parts and our service comes with a lifetime warranty. Please contact me at 214-443-8250 so that I can walk you through our process and personally facilitate your repair. Thank you.