Notices

San Antonio MB shops?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like The Stig
San Antonio MB shops?

Hey guys well my parents own a 1998 w210 they love that car and barely drive it ( less than 15k miles ). Its been stored in their garage for over 6 years and has been turned on a few times and driven around the block etc to maintain it to the basics. A few things are wrong like a busted window motor, weird rattle in engine bay , front bumper has a crack, a few lights have gone bad, cracked go light, needs a service tune up with it so they asked me if i could restore it back to 100% since they have sentimental value for the car and want to keep it for ever so eventually its gonna be mine because my other two brothers dont give a crap about cars and see it as a piece of junk lol . I love the car and would like to bring it back to life its at about 80% but i want to have the car at 100%. I want a shop to check out the car and fix what ever is wrong with it and give it a full overhaul and maintenance as well as install a e55 exhaust and monoblock wheels. I would also like to do an oilchange on my c63.

So far my research has found two places here in town that specialize in euros including mb:

Euro car care and San Antonio euro. Any body have experience with these places??

http://www.sanantonioeuro.com/merced...s_service.html

http://www.ecccars.com/
Old 12-22-2011, 11:06 AM

Like The Stig
Any one?
Old 01-21-2012, 10:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e55 w/LET TUNE Drinks: vodka STRAIGHT Wheels: 19" HRE 547r Mods:FF headers ASP Pulley
sorry i wrench on my own. if you find one let me know
Old 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM

2001 C320
wth? u guys don't know of bimmers and benz? those guy are actually pretty good when it comes to fixing. and they don't rape you like mb of usa.

i have been their customer since i got my first bmw, and will be taking my benz to them if needed.

all bimmers and benz, von ormy, TX .
(10 mins south of san antonio)
Old 03-16-2012, 03:25 AM

Like The Stig
Originally Posted by Benzos4theteam
wth? u guys don't know of bimmers and benz? those guy are actually pretty good when it comes to fixing. and they don't rape you like mb of usa.

i have been their customer since i got my first bmw, and will be taking my benz to them if needed.

all bimmers and benz, von ormy, TX .
(10 mins south of san antonio)
Damn thats like 50 mins from my house
Old 03-16-2012, 02:40 PM

2001 C320
Hey everyone on this thread , us San antonioans are trying to make a meet . Look at the regional forum under Texas. Let's star a Mercedes Benz meet.