Notices

San Antonio MB Club Making 85-MPH Run!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 03:48 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
'96 SL600, '05 S55 AMG, '06 C230
San Antonio MB Club Making 85-MPH Run!

The Alamo Mercedes-Smart Owners (AMSO) is gathering this Saturday (19 Jan) for a great run through back country roads, lunch at a great little hamburger joint, and then doing the main event – an 85-MPH run down TX-130! We’re gathering on US-281 just north of Loop -1604 at 10:00AM. From there, we’re cruising through the back roads up to Buda, where we’ll grab lunch before heading over to TX-130. This promises to be a great run as the road is posted for an 85-MPH limit, and I can attest the new highway is awesome! No better time to check out this bit of civil engineering artistry before the pavement deteriorates under weather and road 'repair' crews. If you want to join us on the run, send me a PM and I’ll get you details on the gathering point as well as more info on the run itself. Our group has been running together for about 9 months, so we’re not a flash in the pan. And we love to drive with like-minded enthusiasts! Come on down and join in the run!
Cheers,
Jeff
Old 01-17-2013, 11:39 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
'96 SL600, '05 S55 AMG, '06 C230
BUMP - Last chance to get on-board! Got a great group of MB's making this run and meeting for comaraderie and good times! Send me a PM for details!
Cheers,
Jeff