Notices

Sewell Mercedes Benz of West Houston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 01:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E43 AMG
Thumbs up Sewell Mercedes Benz of West Houston

<Summary> Amazing experience with a custom order of an AMG E43. Worked with Rado. I highly recommend him. </Summary>

I walked into the dealership, not even sure if I wanted a Benz. Pregnant wife, and my coupe Beemer wont fit us for long...
Asked for an internet-affiliated salesman and was hooked up with Rado.
I explained to him that I have no idea what car I wanted, but that I'm a software engineer and I know quite a bit about all the infotainment systems.

He showed me every single car I asked to see, no questions asked. Even when I wanted to see a coupe (my wife's pregnancy was showing)... he didn't flinch.
He got the keys every single time and let me sit in the car and experience it. He quickly figured out that I don't want him to explain things to me so he just stayed around to answer questions rather than give unwanted info.
He offered test drives on every single car (even the AMG C 63S). Super pleasant experience.

Eventually I came back a few weeks later and custom ordered a 2018 AMG E43. Got a great deal on it too.
Throughout the manufacturing/shipping period, Rado stayed in contact via sms, phone and email. Always showing enthusiasm for the approaching delivery. His emails were always a delight.
Finally the car came and he call me over to receive it, and I thought... here's the end of the great service... they will get their money soon.

I texted him the next day after I took delivery of the car, and told him that there are a couple of issues i didn't like with regards to the detailing of the car when I received it, expecting a total BS talk.
He calls back offering a redo, no questions asked. The 5 star service seems to continue beyond the time of sale.

I highly recommend this dealership. Ask for Rado.
The following users liked this post:
snoopaloop (01-23-2018)