Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Lifestyle > Travel
National Parks tour >

National Parks tour

Notices
Travel Domestic & World Travel. Highlights on Hotels, Resorts & your travel experience

National Parks tour

Old 07-24-2018, 09:56 PM

E400
Thumbs up National Parks tour

Just finished a tour with Collette Tours of the national parks. Started in Phoenix, AZ. Saw the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion and Bryce national parks. Jackson Hole for two days to see the Grand Tetons. We went to Crazy Horse Memorial and Mt. Rushmore. A great trip overall.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:03 AM

mb f700
Sounds very cool. I just returned from my trip to Idaho, I visited Yellowstone National Park. Very nice place too, it attracts tourists from all countries. There is a well-known "Old Faithful" Geyser which spews out 3700 gallons of hot steamy water every 44 minutes. I even found live webcam here https://worldcams.tv/water/old-faithful-geyser from that park. Each time I visit Idaho I try to visit this park.

Last edited by andymoor; 08-24-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:17 AM
Out Of Control!!

'12 CLSAMG
Sounds great! I've been to many of those places too, Bryce Canyon always stays with me as does Zion.
Have any pictures??
Old 08-23-2018, 04:15 PM

E400
Visiting Old Faithful

Originally Posted by andymoor View Post
Sounds very cool. I just returned from my trip to Idaho, I visited Yellowstone National Park. Very nice place too, it attracts tourists from all countries. There is a well-known "Old Faithful" Geyser which spews out 3700 gallons of hot steamy water every 44 minutes. I even found live webcam from that park. Each time I visit Idaho I try to visit this park.
Yes, we did Yellowstone on this trip. I had Old Faithful in my bucket list and was excited to see it. I was a little disappointed in it's performance. I was expecting a 100 yard high fountain! It was cold that morning, so I purchased a jacket as a memento from Old Faithful. Lots of buffalo in Yellowstone made the day.

Last edited by Cambridgehank; 08-23-2018 at 04:18 PM.