Notices

FS: 2012 C63 P31 w/Factory warranty

Old 11-18-2016, 01:16 PM

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo (heavily modified)
FS: 2012 C63 P31 w/Factory warranty

Up for sale is my 2012 C63 P31 Sedan with 33k miles on it. Car is my daily driver so the mileage will slowly creep up. Family is growing and I have to get something bigger so with a heavy heart I have to sell this beauty. This car has been incredible to me and provides a fantastic driving experience. I will miss it a lot.

Anyone who knows me knows I am very OCD about my cars and over-maintain them. This car is fantastic and will make anyone looking for one VERY happy. I will miss it greatly. This car has not been tracked or abused! As you can see the car needs absolutely nothing in regards to service/maintenance for a long time.

Title in hand. No waiting for loan payoffs etc.
Car is located in Westchester county NY

Here are the specs:
-Diamond White
-P31 AMG Performance Development Package
-Factory LSD package
-Lighting Package
-Carbon fiber interior
-Harmon Kardon Sound
-Factory warranty good until 4/2017
-No accidents, paintwork, or bodywork
-Brake fluid flush was done about 10k miles ago (OEM fluid)
-Transmission fluid changed about 10k miles ago (OEM fluid)
-Rear diff fluid changed about 10k miles ago (OEM fluid)
-Mobil1 0w40 European Formula oil changes every 3500-5k miles since I have had the car. Almost due for next one which I can do prior to purchase if the owner prefers.
-Porterfield R4S brake pads installed less than 1000 miles ago. (front & rear)
-New spark plugs about 8k miles ago
-Have all service records during my ownership of the vehicle
-Factory installed Remote Start. Works off key fob.

Extras:

-Niche m510 19 inch wheels in matte black with machined face finished in tinted clearcoat with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires bought and mounted in June
-Stock wheels have Blizzak winter tires mounted on them and have a season or 2 left on them
-Eurocharged V5 ECU tune with MyGenius handheld (you can remove tune in 5 minutes and retune in same amount of time)
-Mercedes Benz OEM European Airboxes with AfE filters.
-35% Suntek tint all around
-Carbon fiber rear diffuser (stock will come with the car as well)
-Always hand washed using chemical guys and sonax products
-Leather treated 2x a year with full leather masters treatment (cleaner, vital, and protection cream)
-Weathertech digital fit floor liners for front seats. (AMG floor mats will come with car as well)

Please let me know if you are interested and have any questions! You can email me at XCLUSIVESTILO@GMAIL.COM or text me at 914-334-0279. I also have a full copy of the carfax report.

Price is $42k OBO (Negotiable) with wheels and extras. Please make me an offer, but no low-ballers. This is likely the best example of a W204 C63 sedan you can find.